MAXTON - September 25-26 !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAXTON - September 25-26 !!

Well, lots of people have broke junk ....

Looks like I will be working volunteering for this meet.
    8)

What have you got going on ?

Re: MAXTON - September 25-26 !!

Hoping to attend this time. Its been a while, I just hope it cools down some b/c its hot as snot hear right now.

Comment

We'll be there, of course! Volunteering and hopefully racing!
      Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
      Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Anal glaucoma here. I don't see my ass being there :'(
        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

I'll be there - and my race car is still running (however slowly). Also have a spare bottle of laughing gas so there's SOME chance I can make a record run.

Dan

Comment

I think that we will bring the 89 trans am and get my rookie runs in.Probably working the start line again,or where ever help is needed!
            Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

I am planning on being there with Kelly and my buddy Ashley. If I can make his 49 merc tech worthy we will bring it to run. I can finally get a 125 license in style! Volunteering is always on the agenda.

Steve

Hey Matt tell me it's cause work is really ramping up. We are just seeing construction getting going again up here. I am having an issue finding a foundation co that's not booked. A good sign.
              Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

I wish that was the case Steve. I've been in contact with the previous employer, and they've got over 5 million in bids out, but people are still sitting on their money.
                "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

I'll be there in September. I plan to run and volunteer. When you start working on schedules let me know. I think Ken Presson wants to run his bike and volunteer as well, so at least one of us can be in shutdown at all times.

Comment

I will be there and the black bird will too!
                    terry

Comment

Thanks for keeping volunteering on your radar screens. I'll be on vacation for the next couple of weeks followed by at least 3 weeks of taking care of Mom so I won't tackle the schedule until I get back from all that. In other words, it'll be like normal - I'll throw it together the week before. Typing from Bloomington, IL on our way to St. Paul.

Dan

Comment

I would like to go, but that is anniversary weekend for me and Michelle. maybe Oct.
                        Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Well, next weekend is Maxton. I was wondering about that volunteer schedule. I have decided not to run afterall so I will be available throughout most of the weekend. That said I would rather not be working all day for two days. I would like a picture taking break here and there.

Comment

Got you, Joe, and thanks. I JUST got back from FL so I'm behind where I want to be on the schedule.

Dan

Comment

Dan, be sure to include us on the schedule!! However, keep in mind we will probably be leaving around noon on Sunday.
                              Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                              Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Working...
                              X