Loring Date for 2011?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loring Date for 2011?

Does anyone know the date(s) for Loring this year?

I see on the LTA website under lodging that, "Now that the date for the 2011 Maine Event have been set, lodging deals will be posted as arrangements are made."

I can't actually find the date for 2011 on the website.

It seems early to be thinking about it, but I'm trying to block out a day of PTO on each side of it.

Re: Loring Date for 2011?

daved931, here you go >> 15th-17th of July! From here >> http://www.landracing.com/forum/inde...ic,9028.0.html

"Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

I will absolutely 100% be in attendance again next year. I have lobster to boil, and a point to prove...

Comment

Not sure if we'll be racing in Loring this year, but I'd love to go again.

Comment

Originally posted by BetterWithBoost
            you get the engine fixed yet?

Comment

I'll probably be taking a day off on either side of the weekend.

If anyone is interested in a tour guide or cracking some lobster claws and having a cold beer, please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by revolutionary
                Originally posted by BetterWithBoost
                you get the engine fixed yet?
                In progress.....Should make a lot more power...... ;D
                200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Originally posted by fahrenschnell
                  In progress.....
                  How much progress ?

Comment

Block is done at the machine shop.....rods and pistons should be there as well by now.

We found new heads and have a good line on the rest of the parts. Should be together and on the dyno in the next 3-4 weeks....

Seth
                    200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Excellent, thanks.

Comment

I started looking for lodging today and it seems like most everything is booked. I checked the Hampton Inn in Presque Isle and the Caribou Inn and Convention Center and came up empty-handed. The Presque Isle Inn and Convention Center still has rooms available so I snagged one there.

If you are attending and have not yet booked, I would do it soon.

Comment

The presque isle inn is far better, its a bigger hotel, and is in town as opposed to being in caribou which "welcome too" and "thanks forstopping by" are on the same side of the sign on the highway. I booked the executive suite

Comment

True story. I only checked Caribou Inn because it was closer and then Hampton Inn to try to use some points. Presque Isle Inn and Caribou Inn are good customers of ours at work, so as long as I stay at one it's all good. :D

Comment

Thanks , I have just been looking for information .(jun)

Comment

Working...
                              X