Any good AMERICAN MADE 18" wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good AMERICAN MADE 18" wheels?

I'm, looking for rolling stock for the '95 Firebird we're building for the upper speed brackets of the Silver State and am having a hard time finding any domestic wheels. I'm looking for 18x10's to start, but don't know where. Most drag wheels say not for autocross or road race.

Re: Any good AMERICAN MADE 18" wheels?

CCW?

Comment

+1 for CCW's. I've got some classics and I think they're a great wheel.

Comment

I got curious and went out in the garage to see how much some of the bigger ones weigh. This is one of their "race" wheels, not their "street" wheels which are made a little tougher. According to the bathroom scale this comes in at 20lbs.

Comment

I also run CCWs. Great company, very responsive.

Comment

Thanks guys. I just spent about 1/2 hour on the phone with them and was very impressed. He knew off the top of his head what would fit, backspacing, etc. I think we're going to go with the Corsair 140's. Pricey, but the best always is...

Comment

Service and product quality from John Purner (aka CCW wheels) is second to none, imo. I've had 4 different sets and on a used set I bought, they replaced a cracked inner wheel barrell free of charge (only had to pay shipping). Very high quality wheels and service.

Comment

And a set of classics black on silver look good on anything...

Comment

Great choice, please post pics when you get them on the car. What tires are you going with?

Comment

Tires - at the moment Michelin PS2's in 295/35-18 on the 11" wide rear, front size depends on the width we settle on for the wheel.

Comment

Working...
                    X