Time to Thank the Volunteers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to Thank the Volunteers

As always, it's my distinct pleasure to thank our skilled and dedicated volunteer corps for their hard work. This makes these events possible and as I've said before we can't do it without you. You continue to make me and the ECTA look good.

Thanks Again
    Dan Stokes
    Volunteer Coordinator, ECTA

Re: Time to Thank the Volunteers

Originally posted by DanStokes
    As always, it's my distinct pleasure to thank our skilled and dedicated volunteer corps for their hard work. This makes these events possible and as I've said before we can't do it without you. You continue to make me and the ECTA look good.

Thanks Again
    Dan Stokes
    Volunteer Coordinator, ECTA
    I'll second that. And a big thanks to Victor, He saved my butt on friday. Also thanks to Steve (rightpedal) for inviting me to dinner friday night. Stand up Dan, oh you are standing LOL

Comment

I was just trying to sucker you into paying. :D

I don't know why people keep thanking us. I guess they don't know the big secret.... It's a blast.

Thanks all

Steve
      Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

Originally posted by rightpedal
        I was just trying to sucker you into paying. :D

I don't know why people keep thanking us. I guess they don't know the big secret.... It's a blast.

Thanks all

Steve
        The reason we keep thanking y'all is , somebody has to do it, and you're the people that actually will.

Comment

Dean - the 'Maro looks GREAT! Nice paint - and it was nice to meet you. Maybe I had previously but this old brain forgets stuff over the course of a winter.

Dan

Comment

Other than the wind and three oil-downs, it was an awesome weekend of racin' !!!
            ;D

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
              Other than the wind and three oil-downs, it was an awesome weekend of racin' !!!
              ;D
              It was definately something i will remember for a long time!

Comment

Logan, it was GREAT to meet you! I hope you'll come back and play with us some more.

Dan

Comment

Dean - the 'Maro looks GREAT! Nice paint - and it was nice to meet you. Maybe I had previously but this old brain forgets stuff over the course of a winter.

Dan
                  Last october was my 1st time running. We probably didn't meet, but maybe we did, but we probably didn't. I can't remember either LOL. I wasn't a bangshifter then. Thanks for the compliment.

Comment

Logan, it was GREAT to meet you! I hope you'll come back and play with us some more.

Dan
                    Ohh...ill be back...for sure

Comment

Thanks , I have just been looking for information .(jun)

Comment

Working...
                      X