Bill Warners 311mph onboard video!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Warners 311mph onboard video!!!!

For the unedited version, please click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-qQylDQLkMNASA's Space Shuttle program may be winding down, but Bill Warner cont...

Sorry link didnt work try this.
    Last edited by miketblsr; July 21, 2011, 11:57 AM.

Simply mind-boggling. That's most likely faster than I'll ever go, and that's okay with me.
    Bill has cojones like Mars to ride that bike, and modesty to boot. Congrats!
    Luke
    LTA 200mph club
    Winston Salem, NC

Comment

WOW.

You'd have a hard time prying the seat cushion out of my butt cheeks after a run like that.

Comment

This story did not recieve the recognition it deserves .....

The LTA is please to announce that on Sunday, July 17th, Bill Warner became the first person to surpass 300 miles per hour sitting on a conventional motorcycle when he powered his way to a staggering 311.945 MPH at the 2011 Maine Event. We would like to congratulate Bill for his monumental achievement and also acknowledge the amount of dedication and personal sacrifice such a feat required.

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post
          This story did not recieve the recognition it deserves .....

The LTA is please to announce that on Sunday, July 17th, Bill Warner became the first person to surpass 300 miles per hour sitting on a conventional motorcycle when he powered his way to a staggering 311.945 MPH at the 2011 Maine Event. We would like to congratulate Bill for his monumental achievement and also acknowledge the amount of dedication and personal sacrifice such a feat required.
          Brian and I were lucky enough to get Bill to sign our 2 club hats at Loring. What a spokeman for our sport! We put his video on our site at 200mphfirebird.com. Being there for his run is a highlight that will not be forgotten!

Geo Turner
          Geezer Racing.

Comment

Working...
          X