Better Book Motels For Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Book Motels For Ohio

I just got the last king room at the HIE. Wound up with the handicapper based on my crummy heart and inability to tote bags up stairs (happens sometimes). They had king suites left but more money, of course. I didn't try the other motels so they may still have space.

FYI, HIE is OK with pups but there's a one-time $20 fee. I don't know if that means $20 forever or $20/stay. But they will let fuzzy people stay there.

Dan

Hey Dan, I am at the HEI also and I did't tell them I needed a handicap room but I did ask if they could put a recliner or a comfortable arm chair in the room and they agreed. Like you I also have a little heart problem but I can not lay in bed because of a respatory(breathing) problem. I don't make passes down the track with my handycap tag hanging from the mirror because of drag, but it helps you get a parking spot at the local steakhouse.

Looking forward to seeing you, Garrell Patterson

Comment

Got my room for Saturday night. Luckily, it's close enough that I can drive down Saturday morning and then drive home Sunday afternoon.
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I've been booked there for awhile, can't wait for April

Comment

Me too, days move awful slow since wintor has arrived, cold and/or rain almost every day.

Garrell

Comment

which HEI

Comment

Originally posted by 1956ny150 View Post
              which hei
              155 holiday dr.
              Wilmington, oh 45177
              I R Bob
              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

HEI Hotel is full

I am at Hampton INN 201 holiday Dr. Wilmington
                HEI is nearby
                bob
                Last edited by 1956NY150; February 5, 2012, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Peewee, Spankie the dawg, and I are also at the Hampton in. Pet friendly, and smoking room!

Comment

Sue - REALLY glad youse guys are coming! (NOT my Southern accent!). It'll be great to see you.

I'd worry about that smoking room. Hope the fire damage is repaired before you get there.

Dan

Comment

I know you are a non-smoker. Spunkie and I will be staying in the room while peewee is out racing with you. Not taking our dog to the mile, and can't leave him alone in the room, by hotel policy.

Comment

Being a smart alec on the "smoking ROOM" thing, as Mom would have said. Spankie will be missed - hopefully we can hook up after racing - I need to meet the lil' fella. He IS allowed, you know, but might need doggie ear plugs.

Dan

Comment

Working...
                        X