No announcement yet.

Who was there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was going to answer this when I went off yapping and forgot. When Dave was in the bed of the truck having his say about the top speed street challenge , he said Sept .issue , I'm sitting here reading July,2012.
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

HAD A GREAT TIME
      so MANY Great People
      143.52 MPH BG/RS Trophy
      Was a nice drive from home and back
      bob
      Last edited by 1956NY150; May 24, 2012, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Drove the car from STL. Teched late so no compromises (gotta get with Kieth about all the documentation I brought, but he was too busy to see. It was cool, I didn't have time to slowly ramp it up to 150 anyway; but next time...) Real nice facility, great folks, awful weather.

Made 3 passes. Best mile was 133.7MPH. My best 1/2 mi was my worst 1 mile - car went into limp mode and coasted from the half mile. Worked it over with the diagnostics for an hour and my CC figured it out: blown fuse.

Drove it back to STL and exhaled.
        Last edited by GizmoQ; May 24, 2012, 07:13 PM.
        ELWOOD - "Corvette in a Tuxedo ... with a Jet Pack"

PT 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015

Comment

that car sounded BAD ASS.good luck
          terry

Comment

Hey Terry are you and Lawson coming to Ohio next week to race the mooostang?

Comment

Originally posted by 1 fast evo 2 View Post
              Hey Mike,
              I just heard from Brian that we'll have the pleasure of your company next weekend - the Geezers are really looking forward to it.
              See you in Ohio.

Geo
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rightpedal View Post
                Having Steve rescue my damp ass with the best coffee ever (no seriously that cold and wet it was the best coffee ever) ..... ah good times
                You are very welcome my friend ... it was fresh brewed by the best coffeehouse downtown.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 fast evo 2 View Post
                  yes we hope most of the bugs are gone

Comment

Originally posted by geezer1 View Post
                    Hey Mike,
                    I just heard from Brian that we'll have the pleasure of your company next weekend - the Geezers are really looking forward to it.
                    See you in Ohio.

Geo
                    I gotta be there to see how fast that beast of yours really is, with the new upgrades. I can't wait!

Comment

Gizmo, it was good talkin with ya. Thanks for driving my "Dream Car"!
                      You can have that Ferrari. No thanks!!!
                      Hope our paths cross again,
                      DTB
                      DTB - RETIRED

Comment

Working...
                      X