Who was there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was there?

Just curious how many of you showed up... PLEASE post up if you made it... even if your normally just a lurker....

K

You KNOW I was there. And lots of BSers for sure. Folks - make yourselves known.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
      You KNOW I was there. And lots of BSers for sure. Folks - make yourselves known.

Dan
      The Geezers were there. We spent quality time with both Mr. Turk and Mr. Stokes.
      Looking

Geo Turner
      Geezer Racing

Comment

I was there offing Tonya marriage proposals with no success. Keith did you finish off the last of the diet coke I left in your truck sunday?

Comment

I was there! Did not go fast, but I had a blast!
          http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
          1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
          ​​​​​​

Comment

This was a reunion of sorts. I hooked up with my High School buddy George at our 30th High School reunion and we discovered we still owned our same cars from High School.
            Well since I was a Power Tour veteran I talked him into blowing the moth balls off his Red 66 Belvedere and bringing it on the Tour. Then followed a few nostalgic trips to the drag strip with the slicks in the trunk . . . and now the OHIO MILE !

So we drove to Willmington in our high school cars and acted like it was 1978 all over again ! I have self-restored my car but George has the same paint, motor, etc, as high school. The old Hemi has faired well for one that has been throughly used, but not abused. Stock, He ran in the 125 range.

We had a great time and now that we are in our 50's, have been building new memories, so when we are in our 70's (and can't remember 1978) we can say, "Hey remember how much fun we had back in 2012 ! Ah yeah the good ole days !"

One good ole day at a time DTB
            DTB - RETIRED

Comment

Last edited by 70chevyC-10; May 2, 2012, 11:21 AM.
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Phil / Omaha

Comment

There. But you know that. Great event

Comment

I was there helping send vehicles down the track from the Starting Line with Dave and then in the Timing Tower with Joe.
                    Great facility ... can't wait to go down with the pedal to the metal !!!

Comment

There ,wet ,cold ,love the new track

Comment

I offered to send White Monster down the track in the truck but he got swallowed by the Timing Trailer. Maybe next time if he doesn't have a faster ride.

Dan
                        Last edited by DanStokes; May 2, 2012, 02:36 PM.

Comment

I was there.
                          Had fun, was soaked several times, made 4 passes without breaking anything(except for the throttle cable bracket, that was promptly fixed).
                          Fastest pass that weekend was a 215.8 mph that won me the Hot rod topspeed challenge in the super street class.
                          I was really happy too have won the class for the second time. I really thought the Geezers had my number at this race as I was not going to turn it up much from where I was(trying to follow a plan of attack for a change).
                          Anyways had a great time, the track is just awesome and as usual the people where the best.

Mike Reichen

Comment

I tried getting there but that did not end well. Looks like everybody had a great time.
                            I R Bob
                            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I was there. Got to see a few hours before the rain. Almost got to see Bob(1956ny150) run, and met Steve (Rightpedal) at the gate. Met Keith on the front porch at the Inn. Want to run there this year. Its on the list.

Comment

Working...
                              X