No announcement yet.

So how bright do you have to be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, old post bring up. I know Keith hates me, so I live in fear or the F250 express heading towards me.

Comment

Actually, I don't think the F250 has been to Ohio. It has about 1M miles on it and Keith was trying to decide what to do next. What I know for sure is that he doesn't want a Dodge/Cummins!

Dan

Comment

Yeah his truck has been all over the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by YELLA BRICK View Post
          Please direct me to 'the' FB page you speak of...unless it is a private one that is. Thanks
          Short story of the long story. Kid puts camera on guys car lies about how fast he went for publicity of his video ecta talked to the guy all is good everyone is happy no rules were broken. Big huggs and kisses for everyone.

Comment

That's good news Mike. I'd like to think that we're all decent people and it really pisses me off when someone seems to deliberately endanger the track. Glad it didn't happen.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by miketblsr View Post
              Short story of the long story. Kid puts camera on guys car lies about how fast he went for publicity of his video ecta talked to the guy all is good everyone is happy no rules were broken. Big huggs and kisses for everyone.
              I have got a few vids just like that.
              just speed up the video..big drama.

the funny part of these internet stories sometimes.

my own gas sipping ricer at the time had a topspeed of 80mph...on a 75mph highway.

almost like the cannibals good politicians suffer...just by being a video maker.
              Previously boxer3main
              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

This kinda reminds me of the time a few years ago that Andy Green came to the Bonneville Salt Flats as a rookie. Here is the fastest guy on the planet and he has to go through rookie orientation and make the required license runs. The rules are for all people.

Comment

Originally posted by GH View Post
                  This kinda reminds me of the time a few years ago that Andy Green came to the Bonneville Salt Flats as a rookie. Here is the fastest guy on the planet and he has to go through rookie orientation and make the required license runs. The rules are for all people.

I bet the 700 chapter club meetings are awfully lonely for Andy Green!
                  www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Sitting there all by yourself, then having refreshments, then go home till the next meeting.

Comment

It can be lonely at the top.....
                      http://team61racecars.webs.com/

http://baccusent.webs.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X