No announcement yet.

Whos Going to Ohio Mile in April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went last year as a spectator when it rained however it was a great time! I am thinking of making my way down there on Sunday.

Comment

Come and join the party, dressed to kill (let's see who gets THAT reference!).

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
        "Come and join the party, dressed to kill"
        (let's see who gets THAT reference!).
        The Who - Eminence Front lyrics

Comment

Well we did not get our engine done in time for the Avanti, but we are bringing it up to let Tech have a look on Friday, and I have a local guy who is suppose to hand letter it this weekend. The kids will be racing a mini truck to get some seat time in and learn the ropes !

Talk about a BUDGET land speed entry: Old 1999 truck I drive as a beater, changed brake pads, made stronger battery hold down, bungie cord helmet hook, $10 swap meet tachometer, stole moon disc off my trailer, lets see did we spend any other money ??? maybe just what gas & oil it takes to drive there.

All be safe ! Looking forward to hitting the road !

Comment

Remember to get as much lettering on it as physically possible! (For those who didn't follow the repaint thread, it was WAY over-lettered when David got it). Looking forward to seeing y'all at the track. Is Skip going to make this trip? I'll be running Truck if someone wants to make a pass.

It'll be good to get the tech guys to look at it. More eyes see more stuff and we might as well get it right from the start. Is the engine installed? I've never seen it with something in that hole.

See everybody there! Drive recklessly!

Dan

Comment

No engine....Diamond Pistons Threw me under the bus and backed up over me with false promises, pulled forward and did a burn out over me... Oh well......JUNE !

Skip broke his angle shortly after the Avanti repaint, but Garrett drove up from Charlotte and is helping me dig out my enclosed trailer and work on getting the "Budget" Nissan ready for him & Celeste to race. He and Celeste are driving it up.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by rack4u; April 23, 2013, 09:19 PM. Reason: add to

Comment

I'll be there drivin' it like I stole it... with what is probably the most wrinkled car to make a pass all weekend if not ever.

Comment

Hell to all you guys keeping on track and finding plan b's and c's, kudos and see you there.

Comment

Originally posted by rack4u View Post
                    The Avanti is looking fantastic.
                    I bet I can guess which helmet is Celeste's ... awesome !!!

Comment

I think the green one came from Area 51.

Dan

Comment

I am ready to see people go fast. Maybe it will motivate me to work on some of my projects so I can get back on the track!
                        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                        1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                        ​​​​​​

Comment

Anybody from SE Michigan going - that doesn't mind bringing back a few items Russell has for me????
                          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
                            Anybody from SE Michigan going - that doesn't mind bringing back a few items Russell has for me????
                            If all else fails - I'll be returning to Kalamazoo - Grand Rapids. If that works, have Russel look up the Geezers.

Best Regards,

Geo Turner

Comment

Cool - if you'll be on 94 or 23 you'll be driving right by - I could meet you at an exit / rest area - whatever works for you.
                              There's always something new to learn.

Comment

thats great it will save John some money on shipping, and more than likely he will get it faster, I suck at going to the post office!
                                http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                                1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                                ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                                X