El Mirage this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Mirage this weekend

Just a reminder, El Mirage opening weekend is upon us.
    Attached Files
    www.FBthrottlebodies.com
    Bruce K Bridges

My car's not ready (first missed meet since we built the car in '08) but I'll be there in tech inspection.

Hope to be running with the turbo system soon....
    Attached Files
    There are very few people in this world who's opinion I value, you are not one of them.

300 in 1999

Comment

I'll be at El Garage this weekend!

You kids have fun. Say HI to Dan Warner and the bunch for me. See y'all at Speed Week.

Dan

Comment

Dynoroom,
        The twin engine Harley isn't making it down this weekend either. We have the hardware for the EFI installed but we were late, and Bobbie doesn't have time to get the rest done on it before tomorrow. Pic of my welder and buddy Robert holding the "banjo" up to the bike. Turbocharged eh? See you Saturday.
        BKB
        Attached Files
        www.FBthrottlebodies.com
        Bruce K Bridges

Comment

2014 El Mirage racing season starts this weekend (May 17/18) it's a 2 day meet so no excuses.

1st time on the dirt with the turbo. See you there!
          There are very few people in this world who's opinion I value, you are not one of them.

300 in 1999

Comment

Best of luck to all the racers! And I hope the weather great without too much wind (the day David, Garrett and I were there y'all got blown off the track at about 2 in the afternoon).

Dan

Comment

Dynoroom,
              We will see you there! It will be good to escape the heat of coastal SanDiego at the dry lake bed... Never thought Id be thinking those thoughts...Hope the wind doesn't kick up too much. Good Luck!
              BKB
              www.FBthrottlebodies.com
              Bruce K Bridges

Comment

For those of you who didn't make it to the lake bed this weekend here are some pictures from Doug Hayes on the Hamb.

300 in 1999

Comment

Working...
                X