X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bonneville Roll Call

Originally posted by squirrel
    Originally posted by Freiburger
    You can look us up and one way or another you'll get a bed or a floor or the back of a truck somewhere.
    If I survive the vegas/la trip next week, I'm seriously considering driving the suburban up to the salt with the plan of sleeping in it and trying to bum occasional showers from you guys with rooms. Is this a realistic plan?
    That's pretty much my plan, except when it's shower time to drive the hour and half back to Ely for the night. You can always go to my place.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Thanks!
      My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

and trying to bum occasional showers from you guys with rooms. Is this a realistic plan?
        You are more then welcome to shower in my room at the Motel 6 at any time.

Comment

@&%&#!!! I just get home and there's a friggin Jury summons for August 18th. >

Comment

You can delay it.

Comment

Ha....I just delayed my Jury Summons....I have to go on August 22. Stupid Jury Duty. Doh.

You would think serving in the military would be enough civic duty for a lifetime.

Seth
              200 mph or bust.......

Comment

This is a small town from a small pool of potentials (lots of, 'I know this guy' type of conflict of interest stuff) so very tough to skip out. I'm going to call the number they have for "If you have a Lawful reason to be excused" to see if pre-planned vacation counts, I have my vacation forms at work signed and dated a few weeks ago. Last one I got was cancelled at last minute, which like three or four guys from my department at work (including me) were summoned to go. The courts almost wiped out 25% of our department :P

Comment

They are required by Law to allow one delay...Then you HAVE to go.

Seth
                  200 mph or bust.......

Comment

I think that Speed Week is about as lawful of an excuse as you can get....???

My fabulous web page

Comment

Tell them you will be out of town....I might leave the SpeedWeek part out.. ;)

Seth
                      200 mph or bust.......

Comment

My son Steve (the oldest one) says school starts on the 25th, so he might go with me! The other two start next week, and gotta save their absent days for the spring when robot competitions keep them out.
                        My fabulous web page

Comment

My son Steve (the oldest one) says school starts on the 25th, so he might go with me! The other two start next week, and gotta save their absent days for the spring when robot competitions keep them out.
                          But daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad...

We get excused for robotics, and besides, I'd learn a lot more if I went with you then I would learn in a month at school...
                          please?

I do believe there's some law somewhere that mentions this as an example as child negligence. Besides, it would provide me with useful information for when I build that k lakester...

Comment

i'll be watching again, i met you keith and tonya last year, looking forward to meeting chad this year super fun time on the salt !!!! are you guys gonna bring any car junkie apperal to sell ? if not you should ....

Comment

Good News! I called today to see about getting out of Jury Duty on the 18th and the automatic voice message they play informed me that the Jury Trial on the 18th has been cancelled. Now I need to replace the water pump in the jeep I'm going to camp out of....

Comment

Just got off the phone with Keith and he was just heading out for California.
                                Good wrenching guy's and tear up those records !!

Comment

Working...
                                X