Lee Sicilios Hemi Daytona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee Sicilios Hemi Daytona

Lee's Daytona broke the trans at Speed Week in August, trying to go 300 but I heard they were going to try it again in October.

Does any one know what happened?

Thanks, Joel

World Finals was rained out. They will be there next August.

Comment

Always a joy to welcome them into Impound. Great folks.

Dan

Comment

Back about 2003, I had a T shirt with the Giovania (sp) girl astraddle a cam shaft. My wife told me that I would get in trouble wearing that shirt. We were in line for engine pumping when Lee came up to me and said, "where did you get the shirt".

Comment

OK, thanks for the info. That is one fine car, and they are really great folks. I hope they meet their goals!

Comment

Just saw this. I'm headed to Lee's shop tomorrow morning early to spend a couple days getting the cars ready. He has another Daytona that's naturally aspirated, Ray Barton built us a fresh engine for it that made 990hp on the dyno, 498cid, so we're hoping to be able to take both cars out in 2014. The goal is 300+mph for the turbo car, and 240+ for the N/A car.
            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

does he have any use for a lazy, incompetent, annoying trunk monkey? I think I'm free that week...

Comment

Originally posted by Hemi Joel View Post
                does he have any use for a lazy, incompetent, annoying trunk monkey? I think I'm free that week...
                They let me show up
                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
                X