Sunday activities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday activities

I read that the pits close at 6:00 P.M. on Sunday. Are there any activities to attend on the Salt after 6:00? We will be getting to Wells (our motel) about 5:00 and we don't know if we should stay there or drive another hour to Wendover. Thanks for any info.

John

Re: Sunday activities

Hmm, good question, I get off work at 4pm sunday, same question?
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

There is usually a giant retro-rod cruise scene at the Nugget. It has been on Saturday nights, so I don't know how the new schedule might affect that event.

Comment

The pits close every night about that time, not just Sunday. Sunday evening is "Salt Talks" at the Bend in the Road. The folks from Landracing.com all get together and hang out and eat. Everyone is invited. Tuesday is the HopUp BBQ at the Bend in the Road. Everyone is welcome there and it's free as well. Every night at the Nugget is jam packed with Hot Rods and folks hanging out. I'll be in my purple '47 Olds convert. Stop and say hi.

We're on the road now. Left Detroit at 5pm and we got to Davenport at midnight EST. Will arrive on the Salt mid-morning on Sunday.

Comment

Working...
        X