Hp gain from N/A intercooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hp gain from N/A intercooler

ever seen the episode of pinks with the red civic whiner and the maroon t/a...
    Its the t/a.

Comment

BAD ASS!

That was with a stock PCM? who did the tuning on that?
      www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Its obd1 stock pcm and harness. still has the maf so it can idle around the pits without trouble in any weather. it maxes it out at well anything off idle.
        A guy i used to work for did the tuning. Jeff Creech, carolina auto master. Great tuner when he can stay focused, but is very bi-polar so hes made a lot of enemies. great guy away from the job, not a good guy to work for.

Comment

As Dynoroom Said about the Temp. I lowered the underhood Temp of my car nearly 40 degrees, and I picked up nearly 5 MPH. If your running a turbo then you might shoot CO2 thru the Intercooler (not in). Might get a little out of it. I am trying to make a spacer out of phenolic to keep my intake cooler. Phenolic will not transfer heat from the head to the intake runners. I expect it to be quite a bit cooler. Now I'm looking at the effects of changing the intake runners. It is a visicious cycle. This is why we do it.

Comment

Working...
          X