• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russell
    replied
    Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
    Not bad on a Volvo engine!
    I like to think the Volvo engine likes the boost!

Leave a comment:

• DanStokes
    replied
    Not bad on a Volvo engine!

Leave a comment:

• Russell
    replied
    Made it to the 1/4 Sunday afternoon for TNT. First time I have been to the 1320 with the turbo. Same tune as last time but I bumped the boost cut and ignition cut up to more than I thought would be needed. I also bumped the main rev limiter up. After hearing a limiter was blamed for killing an engine not saving ok one.

Pass one, on gate forgot to turn on controller was about a 13.3 @ 104. Second pass I missed second. 13.1 @ 109. Third pass it shook the tire and ran a 12.96 @ 109.38

Great time at the track, it was kinda warm. 60 and 660 were off a little. Looking forward to going back on a cooler day. Glad to get into the 12's for the first time. Next time I hope to put it back on the 28's maybe I can get it to 60 better and get in the low 12's and a little more boost to get the 11.99 on pump 93?​ Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL_20221106_221536268_copy_768x1020.jpg Views:	11 Size:	140.8 KB ID:	1328595
    Last edited by Russell; November 8, 2022, 07:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Russell
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

While I do see value in this, I think (even with inflation), that is a bit steep. Seriously, is this what you believe your self-respect is worth? I need a 2nd opinion on that.... after all, you are driving a Ford.... you knew that was coming, just not how.
    If self respect is valued on the color of my car my self respect can be bought for way less that $50k! I just thought the move the decimal was a clever counter offer. Car is already purple, what's the big deal about pink?

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Russell View Post

Move that decimal point 5 spaces to the right and I will get the paint chips from DB.
    While I do see value in this, I think (even with inflation), that is a bit steep. Seriously, is this what you believe your self-respect is worth? I need a 2nd opinion on that.... after all, you are driving a Ford.... you knew that was coming, just not how.
    Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; September 22, 2022, 10:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Russell
    replied

I'm sure we can come up with a 50 cent contingency.... of course, you have to do the same as Deaf Bob by painting your car pink and put a rooster comb on the roof..... helps with aero, I hear.
    Move that decimal point 5 spaces to the right and I will get the paint chips from DB.

Leave a comment:

• Captain
    replied

I'm sure we can come up with a 50 cent contingency.... of course, you have to do the same as Deaf Bob by painting your car pink and put a rooster comb on the roof..... helps with aero, I hear.
    He has Svengoolie as a Sponsor ?!!
    EXCELLENT !! Click image for larger version

Name:	young-frankenstein2.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	1326527

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied

I will be glad let you sponsor my race car!
    Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; September 22, 2022, 05:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Russell
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain View Post
    Rule No. 1 of Racing !!!!
    Never Run a Car on YOUR Money !!!

Richard Petty.......
    I knew I was doing something wrong!

Leave a comment:

• Captain
    replied
    Rule No. 1 of Racing !!!!
    Never Run a Car on YOUR Money !!!

Richard Petty.......

Leave a comment:

• Russell
    replied

I fully support public assistance for Ford owners.
    I will be glad let you sponsor my race car!

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied

Lol, send me an engine, new wiring harness, T56, driveshaft. I assume it will be faster, but not so sure it will be more consistent.
    I fully support public assistance for Ford owners.

Leave a comment:

• Captain
    replied
    LS.......

​​​​​​"The LONG SHORT" 1/4 Mile Engine ??

Leave a comment:

• Russell
    replied

as you well know, a LS in that Mustang will solve all the problems. every. single. one
    Lol, send me an engine, new wiring harness, T56, driveshaft. I assume it will be faster, but not so sure it will be more consistent.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    I was ill about the breakout. Silver lining: got to spend the evening at the track with friends. Car drove on the trailer. Truck/trailer made it to the house without trouble.
    as you well know, a LS in that Mustang will solve all the problems. every. single. one

Leave a comment:

Working...
X