Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russell
    replied
    My PB is still working for now, but I don't want to poke the bear or dig the hole deaper. Still can't get the up load thing correct. I need to go back and read the right ups. I am playing single dad this week so will not be able to drive it. I hope to pull the seats so I can get the carpet in.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied

hating the photobucket deal... success!
    Last edited by Beagle; August 1, 2017, 03:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Russell
    replied
    Proof it's off the jack stands. The 225s look small on the back compaired to thr 275
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Russell
    replied
    Got the drums, street tires, mufflers, back on and topped off the transmission. Took it for a ride, still has some gear wine. Maybe it's not as loud as before. I am going to put the carpet and rear set back in. Hopefully it will muffle it some.

Itching to go to the track!

Leave a comment:

• Russell
    replied
    Got the driveshaft back in yesterday. The yoke Stiney sent me proved the splines where twised and it needed a new yoke. The bad part is it didn't fit to the driveshaft, it was smaller, guessing 4cyl? Didn't know they used a smaller size u-joint. Got my hands on another driveshaft. Got the yoke off. Put the joke back on the driveshaft. Then I noticed the "new" yoke sitting on the bench. I put the twisted one back on....
    Time to start over. I got a lot of pratice. The smartest thing I did all day was pull the 20 ton jack off the press and replaced it with an old 6 ton. It doesn't take 8 years to go an inch.
    Last edited by Russell; July 29, 2017, 10:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X