No announcement yet.

71 Pontiac GT-37

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been working away on Wagon. Soon as I taped it, started raining, then wind came up big time. Going to rip tape and paper off tonight and start over during the week. Bought another engine stand and putting all the Sprint crap in one place to.try and get it back together.
    Why dance when you can rock and roll?

Comment

• This is more what I have in mind for the car

Comment

• The Wagon sold and not ready yet to let the OHC-Sprint go with it, so called Marc to see if he had another Engine I could include with Wagon. He has a 71 350 complete with Transmission and a 10 bolt Posi. Going down to pick it up on 1st. Called you and left message but wanted to see if you still had this Bad Boy.

The deciding factor was I had some extra room last trip so he threw in an interior seat and panel package for free because they were in his way when he tried to get at some other parts. Now I am thinking go big or go home :-)

Comment

• good news, she's moved on to brighter horizons

The end.
          Last edited by G-Motive; October 23, 2015, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• Should have told them to subscribe to Bangshift and start a build thread.

Comment

• To much pressure can cause brain farts

Comment

• Originally posted by G-Motive View Post
                To much pressure can cause brain farts
                They would have 50 people on here telling them not to do it, too hard, too expensive, they could find something with better bones yada, yada.......

Comment

• Originally posted by patrickth View Post

They would have 50 people on here telling them not to do it, too hard, too expensive, they could find something with better bones yada, yada.......
                  you know what they say about opinions.....

His plan is to murder it out and drop in a big block chevy. .

Comment

• The guy selling the 69 had 3 T-37's in his stash. He had a fewClick image for larger version

Name:	small4209436.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	456.3 KB
ID:	1065869Click image for larger version

Name:	smallM4155624.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	918.5 KB
ID:	1065870 more suitable meat for the big block chev too. He had a real sweetheart 1950 Fleetline that was prime rib for some kind of awesome treatment that I really liked.

Comment

• I'm thinking pre-70 Firebird if there's a next car, I've even considered pulling the engine & trans out of my Formula and selling it as a roller.

Comment

• I was awake most of last nigh with visions of Fleetlines dancing in my head :-)

Comment

Working...
                        X