No announcement yet.

1996 Town Car Hot Rod Lincoln..... or Wonder beater MKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heck just need the vin tag and title dodn;t even need the whole yugo sense michigan has no inspections

another idea i had sense vehicles older then 85 is done by weight get an old light car vin and title

in other news drove the TC to work and found out the rear defrost and radio can not be used at the same time as the defrost shorted to the radio antenna that is printed on the rear window LOL i am going to fix this by getting a fender antenna form another car and shoving it in to the headliner

also the brakes work now after stopping a few times. also why is it something so horribly under powered and a raging pile so much fun? i have not had such a fun time just driving a car and acting like an idiot sense my 2001 supercharged grand prix i had that ran 12's
    Last edited by Mater; May 14, 2015, 07:41 AM.
    Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
    Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

after i made this update my grandpa passed a way yesterday was the funeral. in his will he left me all his tools so went down there on the 15th to get every thing.

1970's or 80's toro snow master snow blower, his work bench he got back in 1956, bunch of screw drivers, hammers, steel drive on ramps, high lift jack, old oil squirt can things, 1960's black and decker electric drill, 1970's battery charger, a hand truck, and his tool boxx a stand up and his old green one my dad said he has had sense he was little

got the bench set up at my house even still have room for a stool with a car in there

also wile we where there we figured out what to do with his car i bought it brand new special ordered it never was delivered to the dealer as he was a GM accountant and had had it shipped from the factory to his house so he was the first person ever on the tile. my grandma was just going to sell the car as soon one of my uncles heard this he gaver her the money for it on the spot. it needs work and he wants to drive it from michigan to north carolina and he wants me to fix it up so it will provably be coming to my garage if it does i will make a thread on it

here it is a 1979 Corvette L82. options include, power windows, power locks, cruise, rally gauges, working R12 A/C (my grandpa had 5 pallets of R12 in the basement), both sets of T-tops glass and body color, 4.10 rear gear, sport seats, telescoping steering wheel, T-top bags, and i forget every thing he literally checked every single box and got every thing he could and even some things he could not.

light blue (robin's egg) exterior and dark blue interior. the miles on the car is 83,000 original. and it's an auto

the issues it's having an over heating when the engine gets above 4,000 for extended periods and vacuum leaks causing the passenger light to wink with the throttle. but yesterday was the first time the car was driven for more then 5 minutes in the last 10 years as every one was taking it out and driving it for one last time

Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
      Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

Working...
      X