one of my projects... 67 B'cuda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one of my projects... 67 B'cuda

heres one of my many projects... 67 Baracuda, notchback, original commando 273 4 barrel car, 4 speed, console, buckets, 8 3/4, 3.23 sure grip, My only mod Ive made are the 17" American Ansen sprints, Id like to auto X someday or just hit the local mountain roads...

Re: one of my projects... 67 B'cuda

nice, i like i like

Comment

Check the profile for our member AutoXCuda and look at his site. He also has a road-racing Cuda notch!

And is that still my Duster I see in the background?

Comment

You really ought to get some old Mopars. They're a lot more fun than that old tin you're messing with.

Don't mind me - I'm just jealous.

Dan

Comment

Wait a second...isn't that one of your hoopties that was for sale?

Comment

Yes, and yes, that could be your 340 Duster, And the B'cuda is a love hate thing, it cycles from a project, to "for sale" quite often :-\ I think that was one of the first hoopties you emailed me about! ;D

Comment

Do they make those 17-inch Ansens in small bolt pattern? I saw that they list small-bolt 15s.

Comment

Mine are 17's SBP. Theyre the only set Ive seen... scored them off ebay... ;D

Comment

Same front fender ding I had on my 67, popular option that year.

Gotta love the fish.

Comment

Oh Yeah... I am diggin' the slots. It's about time that they came out with 17" sizes.What sizes and backspacing are they? I always dug slots, as they rank up there with Motor wheel Spyders, Kerstones and S/S's. I have ralleys on my Dart now, but after a big bolt brake swap, I will be hunting for new wheels, and those might be up at the top of the list. Thanks for the inspiration!

Comment

Love the second gen Barracuda! Somebodty needs to start making the Motor Flys again !

Comment

Working...
                      X