The TIME BOMB... updated...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The TIME BOMB... updated...

I'm sorry, Dave. Let me know if I can come over and lend a hand. Not much help in the $$ department, though.

Dan

Comment

BUMPITY!!!!

16psi 793hp 735trq to the wheels!!!!! Yippie!!!!!

What a great day.

Comment

Cool beans, guys. Good for y'all. A vid would be nice, though.

Dan

Comment

Dan didnt anyone ever tell you Dyno videos are for show cars!!!!!!

Comment

I like dyno vids - but only if there's a track vid to back it up. I've had some fair track runs (Hey, I said "fair") but no videographer. The six at speed on N2O sounds kinda good. IF I can find some time I hope we can make a decent run this year.

Dan

Comment

Dan- if the Buzz Bomb is there is May or June, bug me and I can set up the camera for in car if you want. Only takes a few minutes.

Comment

Well tore the dead plug side down today. got the intake off everything looked clean. Trash in the intake valve caused it to not close all the way. I optimistcally pulled the head off only to find that my 11th grade chem teacher was right. Aluminum always melts before steel. Cylinder wall has some mild scratching, nothing a quick hone won't fix. So we need a piston, a ring set for said piston, and possibly an intake valve. That will fix our compression problem. The new intake should fix our fuel problem, along with a MUCH more conservative tune. I'll probably keep the boost the same (16) and back the timing back to 28* and add 4 jets on all four corners to get the a/f back into the 11's.

Comment

Cool. Glad that it's annoying and not terminal.

Dan

Comment

Working...
                  X