The SHO is go!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The SHO is go!!

Sounds like you are finally having some fun with it.
    Let us know what the coolant issue is. You never know there may be more than one dork on here with a Hot Rodded Taurus ;D

We need to put

Comment

Good news, looks like an easy fix ... just a split in the left rad tank. The SHO uses the standard Taurus rad, so I can get a brand new OEM unit from the Ford depot overnight for about $150. We'll change the upper and lower hoses while we're at it, and it should be ready to go for another thrashing.

Maybe next time I will actually be able to tun long enough to get some tire temps and pressure readings, so I can find out how the suspension settings are. Next event I'm invited to help at is in a few weeks on the Mosport DDT again, I'm looking forward to it. Walter, I've been told that there will be a professional photographer at this event, so hopefully he'll get a few on-track shots of my green turd. ;D

cheers
      Ed N.
      Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
      07 Mustang GT with some stuff
      88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Hopefully thats the only issue with your cooling system. Keep us posted on how its doing.

I still have not installed my EMS-Pro yet, so we have been drving the SHO wagon around with no boost.

Comment

Working...
        X