Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheel tubs going back in.

Comment

I installed a main power bulkhead terminal for the starter. Also mocked up the line lock. It will be mounted outside the engine compartment for a cleaner look.

Comment

I got the electric panel installed. I have this same type of setup on my GTX, and it will hold the MSD, and power strip/fuses. The MSD can be adjusted removing the glove box door, r it can swing down from the hinge. It is held up by a magnet. With the mockup dash in place you can also see how "hidden" the dash bar becomes.

Comment

That's some fancy looking work.

Comment

Far from fancy. Trying to do the best I can with what I have.

Comment

Mockup of battery charging lugs.

Comment

Working on the wheel tub templates.

Comment

Some progress pictures from this last weekend. I have the steering column almost finished, the RH wheeltub is in, but I messed up the left side and need to order another set. I also painted the headlights for the car, for that old school look. Not moving along real fast, but at least it's moving forward.

Comment

Today while visiting my parents and looking for some lost Mopar treasure, I found something cool. The last license plate the Road Runner ever had! I thought it had been tossed in the scrap pile. It's beat up but it's going to look perfectly at home back on the car some day.

Comment

• Made the motor plate today. Started out with a sheet of 1/4" 6061 aluminum and got knocked out in a couple hours.

Comment

• That's Purdy!

Comment

• That lift is pretty badass. Didn't realize they made models in that style that sent that high? Cool work
                          Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• Some tin work from this last Sunday.
                            Last edited by JERICOGTX; August 3, 2016, 07:38 AM.

Comment

• Nice work! Wish I had the knack - and tools.

Dan

Comment

• Thanks. I just wish I had more time to dedicate to this this project. Between work, getting my GTX back on the track, helping HEMI Joel some, and general life, I just do not have much spare time. I have been buying supplies to be ready for primer. I am hoping by the end of the year, the car is in primer, and on the rotisserie. That is my goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X