68 Road Runner "The Motovator"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JERICOGTX View Post
    Between work, getting my GTX back on the track, helping HEMI Joel some, and general life, I just do not have much spare time.
    Sounds like someone has adult ADD...

Comment

• Been hanging around you too much LOL.

Comment

• Your moving along nicely. Looks great!
        CHECK US OUT AT:
        www.ridetech.com

Comment

Been hanging around you too much LOL.
          Gots to blame someone else!.

Comment

• Rear wheels are back from MacFab after having beadlocks installed. Not much progress on the car that shows up on camera. I just have a couple pieces of sheet metal to fab, and install.

Comment

• We need to see it on the car to fully appreciate it.

Comment

• whoa! those are bitchin' wheels! very nice choice!
                If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• Comment

• New axles from Moser arrived yesterday. One more piece of the puzzle checked off the list.

Comment

• The weather was unusually warm for this time of year, and I took full advantage of it by cleaning the garage. Soon I'll be able to work on the Road Runner again.

Comment

• I bought a LPW cover for the Dana 60. The plate it is bolted to is 1/4" aluminum, and will be used when it gets powder coated. This way it is sealed for the powder to stay out of areas I do not want coated. I will be milling off the lettering, and sand blasting the cover before having it coated.

Comment

• Love the idea of milling lettering off...
                          Should have YOUR NAME on it as it is YOUR'S...

Comment

• Had the lettering milled off last night, and powder coated this morning. Turned out just how I wanted it.

Comment

Had the lettering milled off last night, and powder coated this morning. Turned out just how I wanted it.
                              Needs a bar code (generic rear end girdle)! But looks great.

Dan

Comment

• Another upgrade when switching cars is the starter. I've used Mopar mini starters in the past, but they are nothing compared to Powermaster stuff. HEMI Joel has one in his GTX, and wheels his high compression HEMI over like a Slant Six with the plugs out.

Comment

Working...
                                X