No announcement yet.

68 Road Runner "The Motovator"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Hello Dollie! (Louis Armstrong, from the musical).

Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by JERICOGTX View Post
      In order to get the car to a friends place, to use his paint booth, I need to take the car off the rotisserie, so I can transport it, and get it into booth. It will then go back on the rotisserie. Here are the bolt in wheel dollies I made for it. The wheels are 10", and will be easier to move around.
      I guess I thought you were going to put a larger wheel/tire combination on it.

Some people.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndyB View Post

I guess I thought you were going to put a larger wheel/tire combination on it.

Some people.
        LOL! It is still getting the 14x32 tires in the rear, and will be about 3 feet lower.

Comment

• Sprayed the final coat of primer in the passenger compartment, and trunk.

Comment

• Just some block sanding lately...

Comment

• Some color

Comment

• Been really busy on the car lately. Pretty much every spare moment, is spent working on the car. Got the floors painted, dash installed, and almost finished with the roll cage.

Comment

• Coming along! And it looks great.

Dan

Comment

• The bottom of the car, and engine bay are painted. I'm more than happy with the results, as I just painted everything in my garage. Now the car is ready for the spray booth, and paint. Sure has been fun seeing everything come together finally.

Comment

• Dang Dude - you don't need no stinkin' spray booth. That looks GREAT! I built a tent out of plastic sheeting in my shop to keep the dust off of everything else in the shop (and vise-versa) and had at it when I sprayed Mutt. I put a row of cheap box fans blowing out under the big door and furnace filters in the windows for fresh air supply. Not like a booth but not bad. Of course, if I had access to a booth I'd take it!

Dan

Comment

• Very cool build , I like your style ...

Comment

• Haven't updated this in a while. Been very busy. Car is painted, buffed, and I've started reassembly.

Comment

• Comment

• Man - that is looking sharp!

Comment

• Starting to look like a Road Runner! Glad you went with the '68 door stickers - lots of folks like the '69/'70 ones better and go with them on a '68. In other words, thouse were the ones on my '68 so I like 'em there.

Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X