Spaceman Spiff's winter beater.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spaceman Spiff's winter beater.

1995 9C1. 158,xxx miles, rust free car from North Carolina. Dark Green Grey Metallic, Grey cloth interior. Completely stock from the airbox to the factory exhaust. Since i have the '95 Impala SS as a daily driver, i know these cars well and have many parts. Plans are a camaro gauge cluster, Bonneville seats, 15% tint all around, and possibly an impala or blazer center console. I got it already lowered with hotchkis springs and bilstein shocks. I'm actually hoping the factory exhaust holds out, i'm enjoying the quite ride! more pics to come. The hood looks like a different color, but it's just the lighting.

58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

Nice killer whale.
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Bet cha it can't do a burnout!! Prove me wrong!! 😊
      Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Nice . I miss my 94 LT1 Caprice wagon.
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by nesabo View Post
          Bet cha it can't do a burnout!! Prove me wrong!! 😊
          It's got studded snows... even dead stock it has a hard time NOT spinning them.
          58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

Comment

I like these cars.. Yes for street use.

Also my son and I built twins with Monte bumpers for a chain and go derby that allow bumper swaps..
            1-2 him and his sister vs some 22-24 men..
            I'll tell you as a father watching your kids hit each other at the end was unsettling..
            As a builder it was disturbing watching 2 of my cars nail each other..
            Yes. Can be strong cars.
            One had only ONE WELD holding the left lower control arm on the frame.. The others' welds were there
            I'd check all mounting points for wedls or lousy welds... If you intend to put power or hard corners in them..

Comment

i scored this for $2,800. other than the cracked dash pad, the interior is mint. it came with: 4 fresh powedercoated 9C1 rims, 2 used 9C1 rims,( this was in addition to the rims already on the car) a steering column with wheel, brand new upper and lower ball joints, 2 power steering pumps/2 p/s resivours, a brand new set of ac delco plug wires, a case of ac delco oil filters, 2 brand new front calipers, one set of used 9C1 center caps, one set of NOS never used 9C1 center caps, a complete set of door panel bezels, brand new motor mounts, 2 new trans mounts, a set of sway bar end links, all this was in the trunk!!!

Comment

not the best pic, but this was about five minutes with some compound and a coat of wax.

Comment

Great score!

Dan

Comment

Some people... Got all the damn luck!
                    Good score!

Comment

We bought a 96 Impala SS new in 96. Great car wish we still had. Nice looking project! Have fun with it!!
                      Hot Rod Power Tour...As much fun as you can have in a car with your clothes on!!
                      Gregg and Deb Miller
                      Verona, Wi.

Comment

Frieburger had one just like it. Last I saw it he was doing a burnout inside the CarJunkie TV building. It got so smokey I had to leave before I died of asphyxiation.
                        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

before. 60/40 bench seat. digital speddometer

after. bonneville buckets, impala ss center console, camaro gauge cluster.

Comment

Comment

Fancy! Looks great!

Comment

Working...
                              X