New Roush RS3 at Ridetech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Roush RS3 at Ridetech

So a couple of weeks ago we got this Roush RS3 in here to final test fit our level 2 air suspension.

Here are some before pictures:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0945.JPG
Views:	83
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	1084213 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0946.JPG
Views:	82
Size:	1.75 MB
ID:	1084214 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0949.JPG
Views:	74
Size:	953.4 KB
ID:	1084216

Name:	IMG_0950.JPG
Views:	76
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	1084217

Attached Files
    CHECK US OUT AT:
    www.ridetech.com

Here are some during pics of the install:

Name:	Front Driver.png
Views:	80
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	1084219 Click image for larger version

Name:	Front Passenger.png
Views:	80
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	1084220 Click image for larger version

Name:	rear.png
Views:	81
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	1084221
    CHECK US OUT AT:
    www.ridetech.com

Comment

Finished Product Click image for larger version

Name:	slammed.PNG
Views:	44
Size:	176.7 KB
ID:	1084225

Last edited by RideTech_Ryan; February 5, 2016, 06:53 AM.
      CHECK US OUT AT:
      www.ridetech.com

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks that looks TOO low? To me it looks like the suspension failed in a catastrophic way. I realize that that's easily adjustable but it's not appealing to me. That said, I lower the Shockwaves way down on Mutt when running the track but that's NOT for appearance.

I think the stock height was just a tad too high, especially in the rear. I know, I have weird tastes.......

Dan

Comment

Thats the fully deflated height obviously. This is still a more than capable track car. A lot of the people in that market like the lower stance when parked. I guess it would be comparable to some of the earlier generation hot rod guys/gals. The new generation of "hot rodder" is drawn to something different like this.
          With that said each persons cup of tea tastes a little different. While I don't always agree with someones modifications, to each their own.
          Dan just because you dont particularity like it doesnt mean you have a weird taste, it just means you have different tastes. There is nothing wrong with that. At least you are respectful enough to say it without being rude.

Hows the truck doing by the way?
          CHECK US OUT AT:
          www.ridetech.com

Comment

That'll be the day when Ol Dan is rude!
            Everybody gots to meet him at least once!

Comment

Some day....when i stumble over the lost Dutchman mine here in the desert or I score the winning power-ball ticket....I would like to outfit my S197 with suspension goodies like this...Maybe a go-fund-me....people do it for dumber crap....
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
                Some day....when i stumble over the lost Dutchman mine here in the desert or I score the winning power-ball ticket....I would like to outfit my S197 with suspension goodies like this...Maybe a go-fund-me....people do it for dumber crap....

I should have mine back together in the next couple of months. Im doing the Eaton M122 swap from a GT500 to the 3V 4.6. I am looking to do our Level 2 Air Suspension on it also. We had a 2010 that had the air on it and I love how it drove. When I get everything finished i will sit down and put together a build thread on everthing.

Here is a picture of the adapter lower intake I am using.

Name:	IMG_0722.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	1.49 MB
ID:	1084743 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0723 (2).jpg
Views:	79
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	1084744

Here is a dusty sneak peak of my car

Name:	rear.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	1.30 MB
ID:	1084745
                Attached Files
                Last edited by RideTech_Ryan; February 5, 2016, 06:39 AM.
                CHECK US OUT AT:
                www.ridetech.com

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                  That'll be the day when Ol Dan is rude!
                  Everybody gots to meet him at least once!

I know right. I dont know Dan personally but what I have spoke with him has been nothing but good!
                  CHECK US OUT AT:
                  www.ridetech.com

Comment

Aw shucks........

I DO think decency is a choice and I try to make it.

Dan

Comment

Neat ride.... compliments to you folks at Ridetech for your website. No popups, great information, easy to navigate and clear to read. And what I really enjoyed was your feature of people who have choosen your products. I wish all sites were like yours. Kudos.
                      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                        Neat ride.... compliments to you folks at Ridetech for your website. No popups, great information, easy to navigate and clear to read. And what I really enjoyed was your feature of people who have choosen your products. I wish all sites were like yours. Kudos.

Thank you for the feed back! I know that our website people work very hard to make it what it is and to make improvements as needed. I will definitely pass the compliments to our guy and gal upstairs.
                        CHECK US OUT AT:
                        www.ridetech.com

Comment

If they want to feature Mutt I'm available - have them Email me. I DO really like my Ridetech products.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                            If they want to feature Mutt I'm available - have them Email me. I DO really like my Ridetech products.

Dan

Dan shoot me an email [email protected] with some photos and some information about the Mutt so I can pass it along to them. Thanks!
                            CHECK US OUT AT:
                            www.ridetech.com

Comment

Originally posted by RideTech_Ryan View Post

I should have mine back together in the next couple of months. Im doing the Eaton M122 swap from a GT500 to the 3V 4.6. I am looking to do our Level 2 Air Suspension on it also. We had a 2010 that had the air on it and I love how it drove. When I get everything finished i will sit down and put together a build thread on everthing.

Here is a picture of the adapter lower intake I am using.
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]n1084743[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n1084744[/ATTACH]

Here is a dusty sneak peak of my car
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]n1084745[/ATTACH]

Hell yeah, Love to see a build thread on that!
                              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
                              X