No announcement yet.

1929 " Silver seeder" Model A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't have tags and insurance, and where I keep it a car will not fit. So I would says it's really not in the fleet. The fast lawn mowers go about 15mph. Other than the plastic hood it's been great!
    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
    1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
    ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
      I'll nominate you for sainthood at your willingness to solve rusted-together parts in a method that doesn't include tannerite.
      I usually have to have some one come with me when I go to look at a project because my blinders go up, and all's I see is potential. With that said, this is the biggest project I have ever dove into.
      Originally posted by Russell View Post
      I would love to have an A but right now I have a 70 miles @ 70 mph rule. If it will not do that daily it can't join the fleet.
      A 6:1 High compression head, lighted fly wheel, model B touring cam, and a T5 would put you in the ball park. Would probably want some juiced brakes as well.
      Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
      This looks like fun . But you are doing it and I love watching people work . Me I'm getting tired of working on them . I would like a ( I think this is right ) a model AA 1 and a quarter ton dually flatbed . A flathead in it would be perfect but a sbc or a sbf with a clark 5 speed would work .
      AA's always seem to be fairly reasonably priced. I think the only trouble you'd have is figuring out how to get the trans to adapt to the torque tube, or run open drive shaft and modify that worm gear rear end.
      Last edited by leleva; August 15, 2017, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X