No announcement yet.

That Fresh LeMon Scent--1959 Edsel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does it use more water than gas??? What's with all the jugs, I never pictured you as one to list a car with trash in it for sale.
    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
    1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
    ​​​​​​

Comment

• WE had an old window swamp cooler, a Thermador. It uses water as you drive, so you need to add a gallon every hour or so. But the main reason for the water is driving across the desert in August, you have to drink water, or you die. We didn't want to die.
      My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

• Bid now at $675... We pay almost that for SHELLS!
        It is worth more.. To somebody!
        Hope you get what you want, if not, still a cool "pony" in the stable..
        If you lived here, I can see selling it quick, but in dry Arizona, easily sat on!

Comment

• Like it says, I might do some serious body mods if no one buys it, which would also be fun. We'll see what happens.
          My fabulous web page

Comment

• Whoo hoo.. All of $711 as I type..
            The lower text/story did not come up the first time I looked at the posting. Ebay does that to me on occasion..
            Roadster would look cool! Can't wait to see what comes out of Mad Scientist Squirrel's shop!
            When I was 15-16 there was a 58 chev post car shortened to just front seat area.. No back seat.. I thought it was sooo cool..348-3X2's 4 speed. Still had the stock trunk..

Comment

• Bryan wrote up something on the main Bangshift page....

My fabulous web page

Comment

• have fun... the bidding is going up!!
                Patrick & Tammy
                - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• almost 50k page views on the auction

Click image for larger version

Name:	bidding201608232327.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	1120248
                  My fabulous web page

Comment

• no one met the lowered reserve $2486

I finally got around to taking the transmission out, and inspecting the overdrive. Lost needle bearings in two of the three planetary gears. Kind of what I figured. I have the parts from the trans that was in the car when I got it, overdrive also, but different gearbox, and the gearbox was toast. The overdrive parts were still good. I'm putting it back together with the new used parts, to replace the damaged ones. I need to find a rubber band...don't seem to have any around there these days...

My fabulous web page

Comment

• I just saw a 3 speed with overdrive local on Craigslist today. Listed as for a '57 Chevy, looked VERY similar to that overdrive unit, electric shift and all.
                      Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• Dad had one in a 1970 rcsb F150 with a 390, he spoke highly of the combination.
                        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                        1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                        ​​​​​​

Comment

• I found a rubber band, and got the trans back together. but not in the car yet.

My fabulous web page

Comment

• I needed a paper clip a couple weeks ago... An old school metal paper clip.. Didn't have one... Had lots of the new fangled ones.
                            While looking for the paper clip, I thought to myself " Hope I never need a rubber band" Then found one but it broke onceI tested it..
                            Glad you found one..

Comment

• Both of these essential shop items are available at Office Max. Or maybe Ebay in Sierra Vista?

Dan

Comment

• we have a Staples in town. And walmart. Although Kmart is closing.

I have several paper clips in my "office", and I keep a few in the tool box....they sure come in handy for a lot of things

My fabulous web page

Comment

Working...
                                X