This is not my cat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is not my cat.

For you cat owners and non cat owners too, enjoy. http://www.pleated-jeans.com/2015/05...y-cat-24-pics/
    Last edited by Huskinhano; May 15, 2016, 06:02 AM.
    Tom
    Overdrive is overrated

Sorry, I didn't realize I was in project cars. Can admin move it to general, thanks?
    Last edited by Huskinhano; May 15, 2016, 06:03 AM.
    Tom
    Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Leave it here. LOL.Funny stuff.

Comment

Perfect place for it!

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
          Purrfect place for it!

Fixed it for ya Bob
          Tom
          Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by Huskinhano View Post

Fixed it for ya Bob
            Love it .

Comment

I would simply tell them all, "You do now!" That said, having Weimaraners, Viszlas, or other hunting-type dogs would prevent all of this.

Comment

We don't have a cat issue 'cause King keeps them away. His job is keeping the elephants out of the yard but we don't get many so he stays in practice by keeping anything else out of the yard. The geckos and assorted amphibians ignore him but cats and squirrels run away properly. Little do they know he just wants to play with 'em.

Hauen - Standard Poodles are hunting dogs, too. Water retrievers, to be exact.

Dan
                Last edited by DanStokes; May 16, 2016, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Dan, we have a Munsterlander Aussie mix. She's a fantastic tracking dog, She would be a great search and rescue dog as well as going or at least trying to go after squirrels and other small animals except cats. Betty already got her in the nose, Lola is afraid of cats after that.
                  Last edited by Huskinhano; May 16, 2016, 05:04 AM.
                  Tom
                  Overdrive is overrated

Comment

I thoughtbthis was going to be about a mercury couger ! LOL
                    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

"Definitely not my cat." LMAO...before we moved into our house, the Imperial had an open barrel sitting next to it at the in-laws' place. Came out one morning, jostled the barrel and was rewarded with one of the angriest noises I can recollect hearing. Apparently, a large possum had fallen asleep in the tree next to the car and had fallen into the barrel perfectly. Ever hear a possum growl? Yeah...hissing, growling, thrashing around. Not a cat.
                      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Growing up, I had a friend whose sister owned a possum. She was the center of attention.... of course, she was also the first girl I saw nude in public* - so perhaps I was thinking of something else furry... but she ALSO had a possum.

*I'm still quite sure she had zero intention of giving us boys such a view but her brother was a (and I quote) stinker - so when she came out with a towel around herself seeking her missing swimsuit - her brother blessed us with an amazing view..... and before you say it, it was a nice beaver.
                        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
                        X