Getting another project Road Runner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting another project Road Runner!

I am picking this up tommorrow. It is a 77 Road Runner with a 400 B motor in it already. The body, chassis and floors all look good, all but the usual place in front of the rear wheels. The interior looks new in this car!

I will get more and better pictures after I get it back to my shop.

Re: Getting another project Road Runner!

I zero'd in on the "Fail" on the windshield... I really need to put that note on some of my cars ;)
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I just noticed that. That will be the first thing remaved from the car.........lol

Comment

If I write Fail in big letters on my windshield, then will people stop asking me if it's for sale?
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedJunkee
          I just noticed that. That will be the first thing remaved from the car.........lol
          please don't, remove it when it's done :D or... put "un" in front of it when it's done
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

400's love nitrous! Huge flat top pistons with low compression. Throw a good set of heads on it and let 'er eat!

Ron
            It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

You're fast becoming the "Slum Lord" of the oddball Mopars, SJ....LMAO

It doesn't look as bad as I figured it would, but still have yet to see it in person.... ;D

Comment

It will be there tommorrow, I am having a roll back pick it up for me.

Comment

So,now you'll have two of them,eh? DAMN you're GREEDY :o ;D ;D ;)!! ~J/W-OO6.

Comment

Originally posted by Junk Whisperer
                    So,now you'll have two of them,eh? DAMN you're GREEDY :o ;D ;D ;)!! ~J/W-OO6.
                    No, 3........ I have another one on its way from Illinois.............. ;D

Comment

CTC-Auto Ranch in Texas has a nice Red one(complete/intact...)in their Yard. It's for sale as well ;D.... www.ctcautoranch.com . Meanwhile,I've got a pair of 'Genuine'(actual R.R. Doors with the Decals still on them....)Doors in my little stash along with a 'regular' Valarie/Aspen Decklid. I have that Wheel/Buckets & that Console ;D. ~J/W-OO6.

Comment

The RoadRunner has made it "home".....I brought it back to the shop for SJ.

I figured it was just another POS Volare', but the thing is freakin' SOLID......and it's the only one of these I've ever seen in pale yellow/blue RR script....has to be facotry, no one is gonna go to the trouble of faking this crap.

Big'ol 400 BBM in the nose, headers look to be in decent shape....just gotta re-assemblethe top end of the engine.

Comment

400 Mopes are GOOD Engines...they can take a lot of whoopin'z before they 'leave the Building' 8). ~J/W-OO6.

Comment

Originally posted by Junk Whisperer
                            CTC-Auto Ranch in Texas has a nice Red one(complete/intact...)in their Yard. It's for sale as well ;D.... www.ctcautoranch.com . Meanwhile,I've got a pair of 'Genuine'(actual R.R. Doors with the Decals still on them....)Doors in my little stash along with a 'regular' Valarie/Aspen Decklid. I have that Wheel/Buckets & that Console ;D. ~J/W-OO6.
                            Does the console have the door on it? I need it if it does...............lol

Comment

SJ just called, he's making like Geraldo Rivera and the opening of Al Capone's vaults....untold items in the trunk, not limited to(but including) a vast volume of 1980's-vintage HRM's.........he'll keep me posted with updates*LMAO*

Comment

Working...
                              X