No announcement yet.

BLUE 92 ( VETTE )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that engine comes out its not going back in . I' kind of leaning on getting rid of the opti-spark . If that doesn't fix it then its the computer. So I'm thinking on skipping that step and running it off a Holley Terminator computer with LS coils just like an LS . That way if I ever blow it or it wears out , I'll be ready for the LS .
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
      I admire your diligence in your efforts... I doubt that I'd have the patience...
      This has all been over the course of a couple years . I'm slow but diligent .
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Time for the molasses report . All the studs that I broke taking the head pipes or on my case the cats to the exhaust manifolds have been removed . Seems the didn't know when to stop and took the two good ones out as well . Since my mig isn't working right I paid an exhaust shop 50 bucks . Money well spent going by the mess I made of on of the cats flanges .
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Pic is of bolts in their busted state.
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I also removed Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	1,005.5 KB
ID:	1316502 Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	891.5 KB
ID:	1316501 the heat shielding from the motor mounts as the heat generators are empty . (Cats)
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Dan Barlow; March 22, 2022, 07:32 AM.
            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Even though I'm in the middle of tearing apart a fiero a a living room kitchen remodel I can't stop shopping Facebook market place. While my seats are light grey and these are a medium. They are close enough for tiding me over . Plus if I ever get around to taking mine to an upholsterer , I'll still have something to sit on . $150 . Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230501-191743_Facebook_copy_810x1665.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	180.3 KB
ID:	1336527
              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
              X