My new toy - 81 El Camino

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My new toy - 81 El Camino

Good looking Elco you got there. I say swap the Keystones on there since no one has them anymore. It would be nice if they started remaking those.

Nik

P.S. What the heck is that white stuff all over the ground?

Comment

Not to jack this thread. Here's mine. I got it a couple of months ago. It had a decent running 350/350. Ive been working on it slowly. I just put the motor and trans back in yesterday. Should be up and running by the weekend.... And the best thing is, its still has A/C for the hot South Texas Winters.....lol.

Comment

Originally posted by CaminoKid
        Looks like a nice ride Jim. Glad to see some others getting into the chevelle/malibu pickup way of life.Good luck with the work and look forward to seeing it on the Power Tour in 08!
        This is my 2nd time around this block. A few years ago I had a 79 Cabellero. Looking forward to seeing old friends & making new ones in 08.
        Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Time to bring up an old horse. Anyone know who has the best price on floor pans. Mine is starting to get a little rough on the right side so I want to replace it before I swap in buckets. Also have some newer pics to post soon. Not a lot of progress, but I did get the carb changed for a 600 Carter that I picked up for $125 rebuilt and ready to install.
          Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Working...
          X