No announcement yet.

BLOWER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the self restraint, Loren (I had some similar thoughts I think, but will keep them to myself). Just wait til peewee gets home and sees this post, he may BAN me from Bangshift permanently. That is his brother in the background, playing guitar for us. It was delightful. It was also the day I learned he could NOT dance.
    Last edited by sueunit; November 3, 2016, 11:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
      I'm sure that's Sue but clearly Peewee hired an actor to stand in for the photo. Like the rest of us males, he married WAY up.

Dan
      Isn't he just adorable?. Oh, I guess guys don't say that. He is though, I told him that 15 years ago, and I stand by it. Sueunit doesn't lie. Appreciate all the kind words. Oh, I am going to be in trouble!

Comment

• Originally posted by sueunit View Post
        Thanks for the self restraint, Loren (I had some similar thoughts I think, but will keep them to myself). Just wait til peewee gets home and sees this post, he may BAN me from Bangshift permanently. That is his brother in the background, playing guitar for us. It was delightful. It was also the day I learned he could NOT dance.
        Usually beer makes a guy a better dancer - - apply liberally.
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Oh, I am going to be in trouble!
          Absolutely not Darlin! Happy Anniversa-WEE to US!

Yeah, the blower is still hostage somewhere, but at least they delivered some flowers for you and a decoration for Red. Red's upgrade project, Stage 1:

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000691.JPG
Views:	44
Size:	139.0 KB
ID:	1129900
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• I still remember my girlfriends saying, "Move your Feet!"....followed quickly by "Never mind, don't move your feet". What a great day had by all.

Comment

• I'm not much of a dancer either though I could fake it a bit in HS just so I could snuggle up with the girls. My excuse has always been that I never learned to dance much 'cause I was up on the stage making the music - I was the drummer in a surf band in HS and it's TOUGH being a surfer in Milford MI.

Dan

Comment

• Did you guys at least get out of the house and go celebrate? Go for a wild ride in the mountains in the stang to get rid of all that gas in the tank we have to remove??? Dinner for two on the river??? Watch the sunset over Lookout Mtn??? Anything????

Comment

• HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! So glad our paths crossed!! What a great pic, yep he married up! Matter of fact I can safely say we all did. Love the new lettering and I'm honored to be associated with Peewee racing!! Can't wait till the Spring!!!
                  Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                  If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Happy anniversary you two! I think Sue Unit deserves nomination for sainthood along with my bride of 30 years(last week)... It's great breaking the stereotype marriage that is common these days... not many consider the vows to be non-disposable...
                    Patrick & Tammy
                    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

I still remember my girlfriends saying, "Move your Feet!"....followed quickly by "Never mind, don't move your feet". What a great day had by all.
                      Dancing is just a mating ritual for humans.
                      Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Just sayin....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Blower Count.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	1130007
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Probably being held in some child-infested factory in China or Canada or somewhere though I can't prove that.

Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                            Probably being held in some child-infested factory in China or Canada or somewhere though I can't prove that.

Dan
                            Or perhaps it's been internationally shipping-hijacked and is already being used as a sludge pump at a nuclear plant in Russia....conspiracy theory.

Actually about one minute ago, I called them. He says....it's been a little over two weeks, I'd expect it to be coming your way no later than next week.

The way he said it, as fast as he said it, the inflection, he only checked the date I ordered it and he was guessing based on past experience. That's what that was, nothing concrete for sure.

I think we may have some more songs coming up about this.....no, I won't do that to y'all.

Comment

• in the mean time

Charles

Comment

• That's a better song than I could ever do. Plus, it's already burned into everybody's mind, an earworm, a staple item. Thanks a lot Charles. I appreciate that more than you'll ever know. I'll go to sleep tonight hearing that jingle.

Comment

Working...
                                X