Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RideTech_Ryan
    replied
    HA! Right or you wil be picking it up Once Piece at a time!
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Originally posted by RideTech_Ryan View Post
    all this talk has me thirsty chug - a - lug
    Just don't chug-a-lug and then try to be the King of the Road...

Leave a comment:

• RideTech_Ryan
    replied
    all this talk has me thirsty chug - a - lug

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    Originally posted by pdub View Post

Ding dang dagnabbit, now THAT song is stuck in my head. Dang you Tardis! Dad BLAME Dog GONE you.
    Dang me, Dang me, ya oughta take a rope and hang me!

Last edited by silver_bullet; March 13, 2017, 05:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• hauen
    replied
    Knuckle down, buckle down and do it do it do it!

Leave a comment:

• DanStokes
    replied
    But you can be happy if you've a mind to.

Dan

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Originally posted by tardis454 View Post

You can't rollerskate in a buffalo herd either peewee
    Ding dang dagnabbit, now THAT song is stuck in my head. Dang you Tardis! Dad BLAME Dog GONE you.

Leave a comment:

• Deaf Bob
    replied
    "new car". New feel, winter lay over. Need to relearn Red... Mark my words!

Leave a comment:

• tardis454
    replied

You can't rehearse on public roads, not to go nine tenths. The track is the only place where that belongs. And trees don't move a bit when you hit them, I lost a friend that way. ..... no, you can't rehearse on public roads. Not the whole real deal anyhow. That's why there are race tracks and that's why we go to them.
    You can't rollerskate in a buffalo herd either peewee, but some people still try.

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
    Hit some local sunday drive roads just to get the feel... Practice practice, practice.
    You can't rehearse on public roads, not to go nine tenths. The track is the only place where that belongs. And trees don't move a bit when you hit them, I lost a friend that way. ..... no, you can't rehearse on public roads. Not the whole real deal anyhow. That's why there are race tracks and that's why we go to them.

Leave a comment:

• Deaf Bob
    replied
    Hit some local sunday drive roads just to get the feel... Practice practice, practice.

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post

YES IT WILL!!!!
    Damn Red's fast now. I was really hoping to do straightaways before all curves, just to get used to him. That's been derailed. The upside is at AMP it would be hard to get hurt. Lots of places to run off of the track, I did it 4 times, learning. Run off and laugh about it. I may just do it again with Red's upgrade....

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied

HMMMMPH. It'll get better.
    YES IT WILL!!!!

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
    We are under a winter weather advisory... up to 9" expected starting at 8-9 pm tonight....so how bout you bring your short pants and flip flops up here and melt the snow as it falls....
    I'm of foul mood today anyhow, I can't believe they cancelled Red's race because of the weather forecast. And Red's so evermore finally ready to GO. I said I'm "over it," but I'm not. We're sitting here instead of going THERE. The forecast. It's no different than when they shut down the schools when the "forecast" is not favorable. The broadcast from the sanctioning body said they want everybody to be safe, which I'm better than good with, and it included the fact that the weather conditions may make towing trailers "treacherous." Trailers.

I forgot about trailers. When you race on a Monday it's everybody who doesn't have a normal day job, the rich folks, so it's a photo op, bring the camera. Exotic cars. I forgot about that part of it. Yes, I'm pissed and for all the same reasons everything I touch today seems to turn to crap. It's sort of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

HMMMMPH. It'll get better.

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    We are under a winter weather advisory... up to 9" expected starting at 8-9 pm tonight....so how bout you bring your short pants and flip flops up here and melt the snow as it falls....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X