No announcement yet.

BLOWER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not that we'll be in that much of a hurry, it's that we haven't taken a vacation in two years, and we have so many to see on this year's eastern loop... we're doing this in a little over a week, and with my sister living in Spartanburg, SC (haven't visited her at her home yet in the 2 years they've lived there) time's going to be tight... We will do our damndest to visit the kind peebles of WeeVille!
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Originally posted by pdub View Post

Our finest hour until we get to the track Tom.

Page 74, post 1109. Yes, we are proud of that. We WILL say we are. After all of that....
      Actually I did see that. I thought there was another one. As far as suspension, it adds a whole new dimension even going to the supermarket. I did my 66 Mustang about 2 years ago with tubular control arms with rod ends. I totally did away with every single rubber bushing, Even my idler arm is roller bearing. I also learned to do my own set ups with alignments. You get a car that feels so much more connected to the road, you feel exactly what's going on. A much more precise feel. What really surprised me was how much more compliant the suspension became to bumps and potholes. the car just glides over them. No more harsh impacts. Even the ride became softer. There's no increase in noise. the only thing I notice if I particularly look for it is a slight road surface feel similar to a set of low profile tires.
      Tom
      Overdrive is overrated

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
        It's not that we'll be in that much of a hurry, it's that we haven't taken a vacation in two years, and we have so many to see on this year's eastern loop... we're doing this in a little over a week, and with my sister living in Spartanburg, SC (haven't visited her at her home yet in the 2 years they've lived there) time's going to be tight... We will do our damndest to visit the kind peebles of WeeVille!
        Guys - If you get near Wilmington stop in. Love to have you.

Dan

Comment

Ryan, you and everybody here have been SO much technical help and advice (and emotional support) during the years-long build. You'd better believe if I want to do a suspension upgrade it'll be yours AND directly from you.

The thing right now is, the car was much better than the driver even before the major horsepower upgrade. We'll see. If I ever get so good (so much better) on a road course that I think I should think about the suspension, that's what I'll do for sure. It'll be RideTech. No doubt, not a second thought because I know you're on the line for help even when you didn't have to be already. Thanks so much un-met great friend!

I really appreciate the kind words. Im not the smartest guy out there or have as much experience as some of the other guys/gals on here but what I do have experience with I will be more than happy to pass that knowledge along. In my opinion experience comes with age and ill get there eventually. The late model stuff is what i grew up with but the old school stuff is what powered my passion in all things fuel powered.
          CHECK US OUT AT:
          www.ridetech.com

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
            We'll have to talk somewhere during the first two orthree venues on Power Tour if you're going!

That'd be great! Im not sure who is going on Power Tour yet but I hope its me
            CHECK US OUT AT:
            www.ridetech.com

Comment

• I hope so too!!
              Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Originally posted by DanStokes View Post

Guys - If you get near Wilmington stop in. Love to have you.

Dan
                We will keep you in mind...
                Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Welllll?
                  How was the BLOWER
                  Nevermind the BLOWN seals

Comment

• Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                    Welllll?
                    How was the BLOWER
                    Nevermind the BLOWN seals
                    Pure Nuff awesome my friend. Heaploads of fun. The power curve is huge but predictable. I love it.
                    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Pure Nuff awesome my friend. Heaploads of fun. The power curve is huge but predictable. I love it.
                      Big smiles per mile huh?

Comment

Working...
                      X