Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STINEY
    replied
    Repair bill can be filed under "Cost of Marital Bliss". Right next to the florist bill and the expensive restaurant receipts.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    I'll throw this out there - when I get irritated, lose my patience, or simply need more knowledge - I take the problem child to a mechanic and pay him an hour or two to do it for me. Right now, the Denali is at my friend's shop for him to do a once-over (to verify it'll survive a trip to California), and to program new key fobs for it along with figure out why the cruise control isn't working. Why, you may ask, since I can do all of the above? because I can blame him if it blows up and my wife won't be mad at me (after all, he checked it too)...

Before you take it there, be sure it's done enough so you can drive it home.

Leave a comment:

• sueunit
    replied
    NAPA has NO idea what I am asking for with a fuel pump lock ring tool, and suggest I goggle or U tube, haha. like we havent been wearing those sites out already.

Leave a comment:

• sueunit
    replied
    Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
    2 pieces of wood to straddle the ring. Press down on them to get the ring seated while turning?
    Tried, failed. Those two dadblamed feet under the shelf, held down with wood, STILL failed to engage. All the others go in just fine.

Leave a comment:

• sueunit
    replied
    We have two new O rings. One is identical to the one we removed. The other (that came with the new lock ring) is slightly smaller in diameter and circumference. I didn't get measurements, just saying. We didn't try the smaller one. Figured it would be best to reinstall the same size that was there . Are we wrong?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X