switching focus from 66 coronet to 67 dart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• switching focus from 66 coronet to 67 dart

the coronet is done unless I decide on paint and upholstery so now the focus will be on this rust and damage free 67 dart it will be hemi orange with minimal chrome and a lot of black trim bench seat column shift front clip will be 69 shaved markers gt hood I got all the parts to put it togeather got any cool ideas throw them at me

installed engine and transmission today all the hard dirty works over every thing is nice clean damage free got about 6 months to bolt it togeather and blow some hemi orange on it

Comment

I had a '68 340 4 speed car but sadly it was a rusty wreck (Michigan car) and I just didn't feel like welding it back together - one of those cars that got away. Wish I'd done that one......

Dan
      Last edited by DanStokes; October 19, 2016, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
        I had a '68 340 speed car but sadly it was a rusty wreck (Michigan car) and I just didn't feel like welding it back together - one of those cars that got away. Wish I'd done that one......

Dan
        this was a s.c. car very low section of driver quarter replaced front floor pans stitch welded in otherwise original sheet metal no bondo

Comment

I've loved these little Darts since the late 70's when a co-worker had a 68 GTS, 340/727. I still remember his tale about out running the local cops doing 4 wheel drifts around turns. he was under age and DUI at the time, that's why.
          Tom
          Overdrive is overrated

Comment

WELL THOUGHT THE HARD DIRTY WORK WAS OVER putting these long tube headers on was very hard and at times dangerous but had the headers didn't have to buy exhaust manifolds and take it to a muffler shop to connect them to the 2 1/2 inch mandrel bent exhaust system

Comment

some pics of the 79000 rust damage free coronet bought at estate sale

Comment

Working...
              X