1955 Dodge Fargo Rat Rod Jalopy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1955 Dodge Fargo Rat Rod Jalopy

Hello there folks I'm new the forum but not new at building cool projects ha. I'm currently building a 1955 Dodge Fargo rat rod. I'm doing many mods to including a frame swap with a dodge dakota frame and custom box and also leaving the paint in its current look. Just need some satin clear perfect. Here is a link
    Welcome to my muscle car and budget rat rodding channel . Well some about me I have a huge passion for old trucks and old muscle cars. I have built many vehi...

Pics or it didn't happen!!

We're only semi literate so we need graphic input. Sounds like neat project. I loved my Dakota and I'd think the chassis ought to work well.

Dan

Comment

Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Theres a video Dan-o . (Maybe a new adition to the post )
        My grampa Barlow had one that seems slightly lighter but its been since 1977 that I've seen it . Grampa's had a 6 with I think think 3 on the colume . The thing had so much play in the steering that anything over 45 and it would start swerving out of control back and forth . Cool truck you have . Don't see near as many as the chevy and ford counter parts .
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

By the way , glad to have you here .
          Last edited by Dan Barlow; December 16, 2016, 08:18 AM.
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Let me add my welcome. I couldn't get the video to play but I'll try again.

EDIT: It worked that time!! Very cool.

Dan
            Last edited by DanStokes; December 16, 2016, 08:52 AM.

Comment

OK, saw video... very cool...
              Patrick & Tammy
              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Hi guys I did another update on my Fargo build have a look at my video
                <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hFwK-d4H5hQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                X