Hey folks, I was digging through my photobucket and came across pics of all of my projects & builds. Figured I'd come this way and share a few.

First most the 2004 Silverado regular cab, short bed. Stripped down work truck trim. Originally 4.3L v6 & 4L60E.

Engine: .040" over 350 four bolt mains, roller cam block. ZZ4 crank & rods, H345ncp-40 flat top 4vr pistons zero decked. Aluminum heads with 2.02/1.6 valves, 195cc int runners, 64cc chambers angle plug. Comp XR276Hr-10 roller cam, 1.6 ratio roller rockers, Comp beehive springs, GearDrive. The 4L60E has a 10" 2800rpm non lockup converter and a manual shift valve body kit using a B&M ratchet shifter. 4.10 rear gears in the 10 bolt 8.6" diff using a powertrax lunchbox locker.

Next, meet Apollo. A little '94 SAAB 900SE with a 2.5L DOHC V6 with a home made intake plenum and dual weber carbs. This has been my daily, parts runner, and when I lived in los angeles this thing hauled my music equipment from studio to studio.

Finally, Project Ares...that has a thread in the $5k Challenge. My new daily driver, '95 BMW 540i/6

Appreciate you taking the time to check out my projects. Cheers -Mykk