No announcement yet.

My Mythical 1977 Chevrolet Chevelle SE twin's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to give a Big Hell Yea to my friend Kelvin Lee he secured the Dash for me....... Has a few Color stains and that's all I think it will clean up just fine

Comment

And Now you are up to Date

Comment

Welcome, and thanks for sharing!
        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

nice work

Comment

love it!
            I had a 74 four door. 250 I-6, then a 350.

it was in that realm the 305 was first getting pushed. Made a lot of older fans angry.

I even had a factory 1984 pontiac grandprix LE with floor shift and tach...
            factory 305 less than 200hp.
            then onto my monte carlos.
            genuine SS. I knew then that 305 had a GM secret unfolding...

When I finally tore into one, we declared it the future..
            Today the LS 4.8 and 5.3 .. it is funny to look back at why we said what we did.

my favorite engine yet, is the last 305(96-98). If to humor restomod closely to oem on your build, the first vortec would be plenty fun.
            you could still call it a 305, only with more power than most all years of the smallblock.

..and that wing, it is not silly on this car. The back ends are freakishly light.
            it is a car where 200mph might be one hand on the wheel.
            I LOVED my big chevelle.
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Funny how these were considered ugly back in the day are kinda growing on us..
              I like it!

Comment

I have always LOVED these since My uncle had one back in the day, I am 51 now LOL

Comment

Makes me wish I still had my 76 Laguna S3... I would have begged to pull a plug mold from that rear spoiler! Keep us posted please!
                  Patrick & Tammy
                  - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Brings me back to the days when I worked in the Chevy dealer when these were new. Welcome to BS.
                    Tom
                    Overdrive is overrated

Comment

We bought a 1976 Malibu Classic Wagon new back in the day! My wife loved it, was 350/350 trans with a/c and power windows. She's still pissed at me for selling it!
                      Hot Rod Power Tour...As much fun as you can have in a car with your clothes on!!
                      Gregg and Deb Miller
                      Verona, Wi.

Comment

Originally posted by convss View Post
                        We bought a 1976 Malibu Classic Wagon new back in the day! My wife loved it, was 350/350 trans with a/c and power windows. She's still pissed at me for selling it!
                        Well I do know of some for sale !

Comment

Well it has been awhile Since Updated thread so I guess should do that .......

Comment

Originally posted by Limey SE View Post
                            Well it has been awhile Since Updated thread so I guess should do that .......
                            Yes! Please do!

Dan

Comment

Ok here goes Bear in Mind Since last time I posted I had three bouts with celluitis (very severe leg infection almost lost my leg due to it)

Comment

Well cant really work on car inside yet due to my Leg Infection healing (getting better daily still and 3rd day without walker today)Yesterday I got Panels cleaned and ready for Dying (am torn between Black and Original Red) and today I halfass prepped the front spoiler for Mounting I have some adjusting to do but will paint it correctly when Car Gets done.

Comment

Working...
                                X