No announcement yet.

Plastic Fantastic tew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds ........... well useless . But I'll trade engines with you if it will help you out .
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

3.30 rear gear...
      Liked that in the original 57 rear...

Comment

• 3.30 is a nice all around gear for a car without overdrive.
        Deaf Bob and silver_bullet like this.

Comment

• just when I thought I couldn't be more annoyed with Custom Images flares.... yes, they used bondo instead of gel coat...
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Did that happen during the test drive?
            Tim
            Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

• no, it was on the shop floor.... I have no idea how/why it let loose there... yet another fix....

Comment

• Coming from the boat manufacturing industry......I am speechless. On our worst days we didnít stoop so low.

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                just when I thought I couldn't be more annoyed with Custom Images flares.... yes, they used bondo instead of gel coat...
                Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                  just when I thought I couldn't be more annoyed with Custom Images flares.... yes, they used bondo instead of gel coat...

Patrick & Tammy
                  - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• and the repair stuff..

plan is to bring it up to the attached garage and put the filler on then work on it at the shop.... but after SEMA...
                    silver_bullet likes this.

Comment

• hood fits, but doesn't clear the air cleaner...
                      silver_bullet likes this.

Comment

• and worked on this.... the question is do I really want to do the work to make it work or simply do a pan? only time will tell

moved back 1/4"

blurry.... the hood still sits a bit high....

Comment

• it is amazing to me how long one can spend aligning doors

Comment

• Doors are a pita, especially when working alone.
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• But the effort is well worth it once the final results show that patience was taken to do it right!
                              Patrick & Tammy
                              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• The first door I ever took of was on a 82 caprice it looked fine but there was no bottom to the door . I changed it out with one that was factory painted two tone the same colors . Was a piece of cake . I was really thinking I had talent till I did the drivers door . Oh my , what a pain . That may have been my last one so far .
                                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
                                X