• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    cstmwgn
    Wagon Master

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
    Who do you get them from? I'm starting to look at 17" wheels and new tires for my Mustang.

Dan
    Dan, another options is TireRack. They have decent pricing, quick shipping and local installers if you want to go that way.

Leave a comment:

• DanStokes
    Ancient LSR Guy

• DanStokes
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

Onlinetire.com

They shipped from California - so not sure they'd be as quick for you.... the back story, I wanted to buy local, but was told by Discount tire that they were discontinued and out of stock from the manufacturer.... they are also 1/3 less (even a touch more 991 delivered vs. 1781).... date is good on them, and they were delivered quickly... poor discount is going to have to mount them ;)
    Thanks! Quick isn't all that important for me so these folks are worth a look. Stanger is basically a street car who might take occasional runs down the 1/8 mile but just for fun so I don't need (or want to pay for) super tires but I would like something round and as wide as possible (I have a lead on sizes). Not as wide as yours!

Dan

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    No Life Outside BangShift.com

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
    Who do you get them from? I'm starting to look at 17" wheels and new tires for my Mustang.

Dan
    Onlinetire.com

They shipped from California - so not sure they'd be as quick for you.... the back story, I wanted to buy local, but was told by Discount tire that they were discontinued and out of stock from the manufacturer.... they are also 1/3 less (even a touch more 991 delivered vs. 1781).... date is good on them, and they were delivered quickly... poor discount is going to have to mount them ;)

Leave a comment:

• DanStokes
    Ancient LSR Guy

• DanStokes
    replied

Dan

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    No Life Outside BangShift.com

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Tires are here.... went with Toyo Proxes, 320 AA tread rating but summer tire - I think a 200 rating would be a waste at this point

Leave a comment:

Working...
X