X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    the oil pan for the dry sump arrived...

for the sharp eyes, yes, it's a boat pan.... but this will work well.

Leave a comment:

• Captain
    replied
    Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CS482005_preview.webp
Views:	127
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	1334965

BTW abother photo from Motor trend!

Name:	image.png
Views:	176
Size:	516.1 KB
ID:	1334637

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    drove the Corvette today - was acting like it had a vacuum leak..
    it was

this stupid throttle cable holder... it had moved back and forth - thus loosening the bolt on the back corner of the efi. Add to all of this that it removed about 10% of throttle opening... stupid little things. Ah well, temporaried again, but looking for a solution. I had a different throttle cable holder before but it doesn't fit on the Sniper...

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    Although that idea piques interest, we will probably still be busy as our son, Sean (AMeanXtreme), is getting married to Kim a week prior to that show! Have Fun and you are welcome to our servings of watermelon!

Leave a comment:

• Captain
    replied
    All in good fun.... Captain is from the cheese mines of the great white north... and, as all of you are, Friends.... you know what they say about friends...."You can pick your friends, but, not your family and I have lucked out on both!
    I will "Clue You In" on the "Family Reunion" that Aunt Lillian has said she is bringing the Watermelon!
    (It has a Little Zip in it's DoDa)

Bring Lawn Chairs, meet the Rest of the Family
    "The Coloma Car Show and Chicken Chew"
    June 24th.

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    All in good fun.... Captain is from the cheese mines of the great white north... and, as all of you are, Friends.... you know what they say about friends...."You can pick your friends, but, not your family and I have lucked out on both!

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied

Wait a damned minute..... My family operates dairy farms and my brother and I both hauled bulk milk and in our younger days our entire family worked at the cheese factory across the street from our family home.... This damned milkman you speak of is us!
    .... while it's nice to have admission, the fact still remains. Captain, meet dad.
    Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; March 24, 2023, 09:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

So Patrick - are you bragging about conquests in your youth?
    NO...Not hardly.... I ain't that old!

BTW abother photo from Motor trend!

Name:	image.png
Views:	176
Size:	516.1 KB
ID:	1334637

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    .... This damned milkman you speak of is us! ...
    So Patrick - are you bragging about conquests in your youth?

Leave a comment:

• langleylad
    replied

Wait a damned minute..... My family operates dairy farms and my brother and I both hauled bulk milk and in our younger days our entire family worked at the cheese factory across the street from our family home.... This damned milkman you speak of is us!

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
    He does look like the milkman

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by 2020 mustang View Post

Problem we ,I should say she, my wife has is the rabbits, deer and such eating the plants before they are much more than just a green stem coming out of the dirt.
    I think she got 2 tomatoes and 6 green beans ,2 carrots. The animals got everything else . She did not find it as funny as I did.
    I've found that is a good way to increase my pneumatic powered home protection device collection.

Leave a comment:

• 2020 mustang
    replied

There are reasons for this.... We do a small garden, because it is for what we like that is not readily available and the tomatoes, onions, and peppers we grow far exceed the dollar value we spend on them.... as far as the garage goes, it is a hobby that keeps me out of trouble, and, allows us to save money on everything we maintain by being self sufficient on many things.... I.E. neighbor has replaced his mower every 2-3 years where I have bought 2 in 30 years... the old one still is a standby and is in dry storage. same goes for snow removal equipment... have a 79 Gilson two stage snow thrower that i got 28 years ago, and still works as well. we are the original recyclers, we keep things running that are "obsolete" by reusing and repurposing everything. the only things we dispose of are filters and soft wear components...
    Problem we ,I should say she, my wife has is the rabbits, deer and such eating the plants before they are much more than just a green stem coming out of the dirt.
    I think she got 2 tomatoes and 6 green beans ,2 carrots. The animals got everything else . She did not find it as funny as I did.
    Last edited by 2020 mustang; March 24, 2023, 08:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain View Post

Silver Bullet......sounds like you could be my
    Father's Other Son ?!!!
    He does look like the milkman

Leave a comment:

• Captain
    replied
    I'm with Silver Bullet......on most of his post.
    I too have 2 Wheelhorse garden tractors here, and one for my Dad at his place Up North. But mine are for minor yard duty.
    At the price of a new Quality Mower, it is cheaper to hire it out, and I have 2+ hours each week to do something I Like !

And yes I am just short of a Horder on Vehicle Parts,
    And I Too have as we used to call some Items, "Parrishables"
    Like Filters, Belts, Hoses.
    But I stock up on those Too when on sale !!

Silver Bullet......sounds like you could be my
    Father's Other Son ?!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X