• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silver_bullet
    replied
    Originally posted by fatguyzinc View Post

taint no pythons, gators, bears, mountain lions, wolves,
    coyotes, gila monsters, etc etc etc in hawaii..
    but we DO have tons of drugged out chronic
    homeless people.............
    AND Volcanos!

Leave a comment:

• fatguyzinc
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

with the full range of bugs, snakes, gators and humidity.... no thanks...
    taint no pythons, gators, bears, mountain lions, wolves,
    coyotes, gila monsters, etc etc etc in hawaii..
    but we DO have tons of drugged out chronic
    homeless people.............

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Loren
    replied
    (a,) Because they have pythons.

Leave a comment:

• Loren
    replied
    Why would you not want to live someplace where you can hunt pythons?

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Monster View Post
    We have mid-80's all week, except Wednesday & Thursday, which is 91* and 90* respectfully.
    with the full range of bugs, snakes, gators and humidity.... no thanks...

Leave a comment:

• dave.g.in.gansevoort
    replied
    Originally posted by DanStokes View Post

We're in the 70s and 80s. I can live with that.
    High 20s, and the tail end of the snow. Our weather people are predicting (guessing) 3 to 6 inches of snow, maybe. Doesn't matter, only melt again anyway...

Leave a comment:

• DanStokes
    replied
    Originally posted by Monster View Post
    We have mid-80's all week, except Wednesday & Thursday, which is 91* and 90* respectfully.
    We're in the 70s and 80s. I can live with that.

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain View Post
    We are to get part of that Storm in the next day or two.
    THANK YOU For the Heads Up !!!
    We have Storm Watches and Warnings till 6:00 pm CST Thursday. Calling for 10-18 inches of snow, depending on how it tracks thru here. Guaranteed 18+ inches north of here.
    we're not to the snow yet.... it's been blowing for 4 solid days averaging around 20 mph and gusts up to 80.... snow starts tonight. Next week looks troubling - teens and snow all week. Next week is when I make the trek to California to race.... I will still do it, but it means leaving on Tuesday not Thursday (thus minimizing the impact to my business)... I'll have to get my California friends to keep me informed how the Klamath Falls to Redding route looks... Either side is fine, but that little stretch is mountain pass and two lane....

Leave a comment:

• Captain
    replied
    We are to get part of that Storm in the next day or two.
    THANK YOU For the Heads Up !!!
    We have Storm Watches and Warnings till 6:00 pm CST Thursday. Calling for 10-18 inches of snow, depending on how it tracks thru here. Guaranteed 18+ inches north of here.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Loren View Post
    You're the lawyer but just know, after the big gust hits you still own the scattered parts, people can't just go walking into the debris field and grab souvenir Forgelines etc.
    you're right, and I believe that most people are as honest as can be proven in a Court of law... which is to say, not at all.

Leave a comment:

• Loren
    replied
    You're the lawyer but just know, after the big gust hits you still own the scattered parts, people can't just go walking into the debris field and grab souvenir Forgelines etc.

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    Sending positive waves against the wind.....

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    In other news, my Corvette is now an anchor.

why? for those not distracted by clear plastic? well, because we are supposed to have 45 mph winds today - and my weather gauge just clocked an 80 mph blast... I've had to park my box trailer in a way that the wind doesn't catch it... but more extreme measure were called for as it's supposed to have a high-wind warning with get this 60 MPH winds... uh, Houston. What you see is not a space shuttle but rather my trailer containing my Corvette. Please track and advise... tyvm.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X