X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanStokes
    replied
    Originally posted by milner351 View Post
    your work ethic and seemingly endless supply of energy and motivation are truly inspirational
    Or depressing when I find myself a quart low on ambition.

Dan

Leave a comment:

• milner351
    replied
    I really like the way this is coming together - again - your work ethic and seemingly endless supply of energy and motivation are truly inspirational. This is the most unique "mako shark" vettes on the planet

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    I'm messing with you, it sounds great. Good on you for putting the wrap on there. Calf burns are really bad. Scars are okay for guys I guess, but I feel kinda bad for all the beautiful girls I've met with scars from motorcycles. Ouch.
    I wasn't going to - but these are quite a bit further from the body then the Hooker ones on PF1... that said, using pipe clamps to hold it in place should make it a lot nicer

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post

The Bee Cam's superior lobes of perfection are a profile so profoundly faultless that a Chevy would need a FR cam (Full Race) to even begin to compete with it. You may want to change that order.
    Ford guys, never understand them.... first they go on about honey (mmmm and biscuits), then they go full retard. No one goes full retard, well, except Ford guys... there it's pretty much assumed.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    lights.... work

now to wire the linear actuators... there's a possibility that I'll either be buying more actuators or that they "only adjusted at the factory" means "only adjusted at the factory unless it goes to Aaron"
    in other news, starting to get the interior sealed up as well

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    I'm messing with you, it sounds great. Good on you for putting the wrap on there. Calf burns are really bad. Scars are okay for guys I guess, but I feel kinda bad for all the beautiful girls I've met with scars from motorcycles. Ouch.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

I hope not, I order an "r" cam for "race"
    The Bee Cam's superior lobes of perfection are a profile so profoundly faultless that a Chevy would need a FR cam (Full Race) to even begin to compete with it. You may want to change that order.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
    Sounds good! Must have a "B" cam in it.

Dan
    I hope not, I order an "r" cam for "race"

Leave a comment:

• DanStokes
    replied
    Sounds good! Must have a "B" cam in it.

Dan

Leave a comment:

• 65RHDEER
    replied
    I was expecting it to be LOUDER, I request a RAAP RAAP video

Good stuff.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    I know you hate videos... but

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    time to show the result.

the metal band is over the DEI wrap

right next to it is 215 degrees

I had to adjust the front band to be sure it wasn't touching the bit that's 379 degrees - because heat does travel... that said, I may still paint "HOT" as a stencil ... stylistically I won't like it but I don't want to see someone get a nasty burn
    to be clear, the point of the wrap is to prevent me or a passenger from getting burned getting in or out

then I worked on the power window motor... it's toast

note the step where the brushes ride...

hopefully the new motors will arrive soon - been patient because Zip was a lot cheaper... but time's up.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    mirror, minus light

how to wire the doors

use picks to press in on the outside of the brass ferule

pull out to get loose of housing

note the silver mark - I mark the wire and its attendant hole so they don't get mixed up going back together

remove the housing

remove from the wire guard

there is a hole that lines up with the hole in the door... feed into the door jamb

feed the wire through the guard then into the door

snap the wires back into the housing

and then install the dust block

then onto wrapping sidepipes...

the stainless is growing on me

I used DEI wrap, then used two exhaust pipe clamps to hold either end.... that ain't goin' nowhere lol

Leave a comment:

• 65RHDEER
    replied
    I like that wheel

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    switches AND wiring installed

and steering wheel

Leave a comment:

Working...
X