No announcement yet.

Plastic Fantastic tew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wouldn't that be cool with 54" tires, 3406 Cat, and diesel-electric awd? UAV my tushy. If it weren't for the insulation, I could hear mother nature squeal as I stomped on her flowers.
    Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; January 13, 2018, 06:29 PM.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• yes, Yes, and, YES! i can also hear the purists begging for mercy!
      Last edited by silver_bullet; January 13, 2018, 06:59 PM.
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• and we know, the red cape to me is purists screaming

Comment

• A slight Corvette update then a detour for a tube bender build
          CRC (Corvette Related Content) new switch panel (no, I really am not putting a radio in)

Comment

• Rogue Fabrication makes all sorts of cool stuff, are in Oregon so quick shipping, and I need a tube bender. 2 out of 3 ain't bad. I just have one thing to say before we start F*ck FedEx. They are the most backstabbing, worthless group of a company there is... the short is there was a cold wind blowing up to where their dangly bits were and they didn't deliver to my house.... and didn't knock on the door to get a signature... yeah.

However, now that that annoyance is done...
            bits

base plate

instructions... funny, the first picture, they are on the very bottom of it - after the annoyance of delivery I was holding my breath hoping that I didn't have to try to find assembly instructions on google.

assembly begins

washers welded on

and starting to go together... tomorrow wheeling, but I should have enough time to finish dry assembly

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
              and we know, the red cape to me is purists screaming
              I was just thinking.... what would they think of it with a Big Bad Buford motor and a beefed tranny in it... Maybe even a procharger and EFI for those high altitude runs where the air is rare???
              Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• I'm not one to brag, but I ordered two parts off Amazon and the both fit and work as intended!

Comment

• Awesome!!!!
                  Patrick & Tammy

Comment

I'm not one to brag, but I ordered two parts off Amazon and the both fit and work as intended!
                    everything ive ever ordered from amazon has fit...
                    eventually.

sometimes it takes beating it between 2 rocks but
                    ya gots ta do what ya gots ta do..........

Comment

• I suppose the fine print is there were 2 things. A pcv valve and an oil fill cap. Not sure the rock method would have done much good if the pcv valve didn't fit.

Comment

.... Not sure the rock method would have done much good if the pcv valve didn't fit.
                        youde be suprised. line that sucker up over the hole in the valvecover
                        and give it a couple good whacks like youre spiking a football in the
                        endzone and im sure that badboy would slide right on in there......

can we try it on one of YOUR cars though? mine are good for now.

Comment

• boy, have one little false alarm and you're all responsible

Comment

• finish the tool

paint

tomorrow I'll pick

Comment

• the Corvette got a bit of love today too... *hack*

I'm going to be a bit annoyed if I have to pull the sidepipes off to fix that lower corner

Comment

• I'm going to be a bit annoyed if I have to pull the sidepipes off to fix that lower corner...

being truly fat and lazy, i would attempt to smear body filler in there
                                with a putty knife, then wrap the same putty knife or a paint stir stick
                                with sandpaper to reach in there and hopefully not have to drop that
                                thundercannon to get at it.........

just me though. im dedicated to the disease.

Comment

Working...
                                X