No announcement yet.

Plastic Fantastic tew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know I'm an idiot but I don't mind the wheels currently on the car.

Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
      I know I'm an idiot ....
      They say self-awareness is a virtue

Comment

• Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
        I know I'm an idiot but I don't mind the wheels currently on the car.

Dan
        they only require the removal of the brakes.... I like brakes.
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

they only require the removal of the brakes.... I like brakes.

brakes are over-rated. just another one of those millenial fads......

Comment

• Originally posted by fatguyzinc View Post

brakes are over-rated. just another one of those millenial fads......
            I'm sure they'll just go away

Comment

I'm sure they'll just go away
              millenials? g@d i hope so.... the entire generation behind me (say, 40 and younger?)
              sure seems to be the poster child for useless crybaby whiners--unless they are
              on bangshift, then theyre cool.....

Comment

• and yet they said the same of us. the idiots always get the press, I know lots of 'kids' who make me feel quite good about the future.

Comment

• College intern at the lock and dam...doesn't know how to operate a ratcheting wrench...his dad is a crane operator....had a flat on his Focus last week and someone had to show him how to change to the spare...
                  Patrick & Tammy
                  - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Originally posted by fatguyzinc View Post

millenials? g@d i hope so.... the entire generation behind me (say, 40 and younger?)
                    sure seems to be the poster child for useless crybaby whiners--unless they are
                    on bangshift, then theyre cool.....
                    I hate to say it, but, what does that say of our generation... I am not proud of the parenting skills shown by many of my peers...my son works damned hard, but most of his peers are a disgrace to him as well...
                    Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post

I hate to say it, but, what does that say of our generation... I am not proud of the parenting skills shown by many of my peers...my son works damned hard, but most of his peers are a disgrace to him as well...

i absolutely agree 100%--though once in awhile you get a "bad seed", for
                      the most part children act the way we as parents teach them is acceptable.

some of it might be the fact that when i grew up, beatings were 'normal'--
                      and i did NOT enjoy them. so maybe many people my age said "well when *I* have kids
                      i wont beat them the way I got beat"...

however, theres a REASON for the saying "spare the rod/spoil the child"...........

and there is also a VERY distinct difference between discipline and abuse.
                      its really really obvious, and if you cant tell the difference then you are an abuser.
                      Last edited by fatguyzinc; May 8, 2018, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• One of Grandma Laura's favorite addages "spare the rod, spoil the child..."
                        Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Never spanked my kids. Turned out pretty damn good!
                          I am a big fella with a booming voice.. Didn't need to swat bottoms.

Comment

• A bit of progress
                            first, Buick is ready for his first ride

which requires hood pins

still have to file fit, but close

Comment

A bit of progress
                              first, Buick is ready for his first ride
                              When I thought of a big Buick in the car, that was not my first thought....
                              Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• I campaigned for Buick power as well but, alas, to no avail. THAT would piss off the gold chainers!

Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X