Plastic Fantastic tew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Polarizing...
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
        Polarizing...
        you would rather it goes dark?
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• nice hood pins.... or should I say retainers... you litigators like retainers....
          Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
            nice hood pins.... or should I say retainers... you litigators like BIG retainers....
            fixed

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

fixed
              Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.gif?itemid=9555327.gif
Views:	73
Size:	258.2 KB
ID:	1200494
              Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• multi-tasking today... Corvette got latches

shocks came last week, waiting on the springs. PF1 had 450 lb springs, these will be 550

this is going away - it's funny, I spent a great deal of time trying to find this gear set (3.36s), now I've no need for it

this is what happens when you don't tighten the spring correctly

Comment

• springs arrived

test fitted

just in time to roll it out of the way

Comment

• First off , there is nothing wrong structure wise with that stamped controll arm but .......just wondering are you going to beautify this with a tubular one .?
                    Last edited by Dan Barlow; May 21, 2018, 02:41 PM.
                    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

• maybe eventually... at this point I'm not completely convinced I should leave the Camaro structure in there....

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                        maybe eventually... at this point I'm not completely convinced I should leave the Camaro structure in there....

*secretly pleased that lighting a bucket of KFC on fire and dancing
                        around it naked at midnight in his garage while praying to the dark
                        underlord seems to finally be paying off*

Comment

• Originally posted by fatguyzinc View Post

*secretly pleased that lighting a bucket of KFC on fire and dancing
                          around it naked at midnight in his garage while praying to the dark
                          underlord seems to finally be paying off*
                          More KFC destroyed.
                          Puts clothes back on, protest is over.

Comment

• I so totally agree
                            I can't totally disagree with the destruction of KFC!
                            Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• I really have no problem with the Camaro rear . Yes I would rather see a C4 rear under it but only if it works better . The last I knew the Camaro had the fastest lap around the Nurburgring . So if that rear makes this car better, I'm good with it . It just doesn't look pretty at this point . Not that it can't . And really , I don't believe looks are the most important thing anyway . I'm not much on KFC so firing up isn't bothering me .
                              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

• then I probably shouldn't mention I looked at a 5 series BMW rear..... it's all aluminum, 120 x 5 bolt pattern and 4 bolt cradle... I honestly don't care what I use as long as it makes better/faster/stronger. I've seen C4 installs, and I can safely say this is easier.

Comment

Working...
                                X