Plastic Fantastic tew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
    Sometimes I can manage a gap but sometimes not. And yes, it DOES help!
    it does help if you're a bit cracked
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• I did some welding today, and a few times I found myself drifting out of the joint. Damn, another sign of old age, I can't see either. A clamp on shop light did help though,
      (just continuing the jacking theme,....Wait, that didn't sound right, did it?!?) :-)
      A.K.A. Brian
      Jack of many trades-master of none

Comment

• Deleted
        Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; March 12, 2019, 08:29 AM.

Comment

• It's worth every penny.

I must have burned through 100's of bags of silica sand in front of my dad's shop as a kid. It's a wonder I'm still alive! LOL
          It's a nasty job, especially in the summer.
          The gravel area parking in front of my dad's shop is still covered in white sand to this day.

Those parts look great
          A.K.A. Brian
          Jack of many trades-master of none

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
            back to business
            dustless blast
            the dust wasn't bad, in all reality, but if you're doing this in an HOA - you'll have to wait for warm enough weather so that the media doesn't freeze, the sand or coal slag has some moisture in it, then it clumps - so he couldn't use water to suppress the dust....
            I thought the dustless blasting used crushed glass as a medium
            Last edited by JamesMayberryIII; March 12, 2019, 06:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesMayberryIII View Post
              I thought the dustless blasting used crushed glass as a medium
              I thought you knew better then to post on my build threads. In case you missed the memo. Go away - and before you get all sniffly and go crying to the mods, I answered your question in the original post, which means to me you're doing nothing but trolling.
              Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; March 12, 2019, 06:32 AM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=SuperBuickGuy;n1236582]
                Originally posted by JamesMayberryIII View Post

I thought you knew better then to post on my build threads. In case you missed the memo. Go away - and before you get all sniffly and go crying to the mods, I answered your question in the original post, which means to me you're doing nothing but trolling.
                Maybe I missed it, but I only see the part I quoted, that list what he was using as media. the dustless site and all the ads say glass.
                That is why I asked.

Comment

Maybe I missed it, but I only see the part I quoted, that list what he was using as media. the dustless site and all the ads say glass.
                  That is why I asked.
                  funny, you'd think I give a damn what a troll wants.

Comment

funny, you'd think I give a damn what a troll wants.
                    where is the troll.??
                    oh, it is those you don't want to comment . ah. got it.
                    the don't do as I do, snick

Comment

Deleted
                      and just like that... you have no reason to be here... Remember Bangshift, JamesMayberryIII is the one who killed this thread... want to see about portable sandblasting.... too bad.

Bangshift has decided that this forum should be one of combat and trolling - excellent, they have content providers and you can find them on the front page.
                      Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; March 12, 2019, 08:42 AM.

Comment

• Can I change my ban vote to JM3????
                        Patrick & Tammy
                        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• I asked a simple question, about the media used, as the dustless blasting states glass, and your post stated, something else.
                          but I'm a troll for asking that.
                          REALLY.
                          Then the minions pyle on without even bothering to read the post.
                          But feel free to keep acting like the spoiled kid that when he gets pissed takes the ball and goes home.
                          Last edited by JamesMayberryIII; March 12, 2019, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• I read the posts... a agree with SBG....and Loren
                            Last edited by silver_bullet; March 12, 2019, 12:33 PM.
                            Patrick & Tammy
                            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

I asked a simple question, about the media used, as the dustless blasting states glass, and your post stated, something else.
                              but I'm a troll for asking that.
                              REALLY.
                              Then the minions pyle on without even bothering to read the post.
                              But feel free to keep acting like the spoiled kid that when he gets pissed takes the ball and goes home.
                              because it's never a simple question with you. You state as 'evidence' that some advertisement somewhere said something. wow, such research. it's the foundation of why I dislike you.

I don't respect you or even think you're worthy of an answer - you produce nothing, you've done nothing, and you continue to be nothing. Oh you talk a good game, but frankly I don't believe you're anything but a catfish. Since it appears Bangshift wants to be Pirate or Yellowbullet lite, it's theirs to do by allowing people like you to remain here.

and since when do I owe you anything you snivelling rat? what I post, when I post is none of your concern, even when I remove my posts.... it's none of your damn business.

so now you've got the ball - post something worthy or go the hell away. I owe you nothing.

Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; March 12, 2019, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• comments not pertinent to thread deleted
                                Last edited by Loren; March 12, 2019, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X